Anyone had any experience with these guys?
Turns out my console is getting sent to HAMBURG and the repair has now actually been cancelled, and the tool on the customer support line just goes, "Ah well, unlucky, guess you should try again."
Anyone had similar experiences?
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Quote by DeuceMortius
Anyone had any experience with these guys?
Turns out my console is getting sent to HAMBURG and the repair has now actually been cancelled, and the tool on the customer support line just goes, "Ah well, unlucky, guess you should try again."
Anyone had similar experiences?

My Xbox has broken around 4 or 5 times. Each time, I mailed it in to microsoft and they either fixed it or bought me a new one, and gave me a free 2 month xbox live card. Although i pissed it keeps breaking, im satisfied with the customer support, etc. If you're lucky enough to get someone on the phone whos not a robot, indian, or an indian robot, they're usually pretty helpful.

p.s: heres a hint to getting a real person to talk. when the robot asks a question, makes strange noises and yell. It won'y understand you, and it will have a person talk to you.

EDIT: ^^this isn't a thread about gaming. It's a thread about Microsoft's Customer Support system. Read the thread before you run in yelling "LOL GAMING THREADDD"
Weren't you aware that buying a Microsoft product entails a tacit agreement that should anything fail (and it will), that they will be the most unhelpful jackasses they possibly can?
Use the Gaming Thread.

I have rung Xbox Support alot. Like twice for faulty headset, they sent me a new one both times. I also rung on behalf of a friend about his account being corrupt. They were much help then.

Depends who you get - I first got a sottish guy which was fine. The other times I got an Indian and it was a pain in the ass.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by landerson
My Xbox has broken around 4 or 5 times. Each time, I mailed it in to microsoft and they either fixed it or bought me a new one, and gave me a free 2 month xbox live card. Although i pissed it keeps breaking, im satisfied with the customer support, etc. If you're lucky enough to get someone on the phone whos not a robot, indian, or an indian robot, they're usually pretty helpful.

p.s: heres a hint to getting a real person to talk. when the robot asks a question, makes strange noises and yell. It won'y understand you, and it will have a person talk to you.

yeah, but if ure mum walks in, and u just happen to me be half naked, good things cant happen.. especially when she joins in *blocks out disgusting image(unsuccesfully)*
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by deaththrashcore
Weren't you aware that buying a Microsoft product entails a tacit agreement that should anything fail (and it will), that they will be the most unhelpful jackasses they possibly can?

They've been helpful to me at least. The last guy I talked to actually knew what he was talking about.
Quote by will123456789
yeah, but if ure mum walks in, and u just happen to me be half naked, good things cant happen.. especially when she joins in *blocks out disgusting image(unsuccesfully)*

Your sig could not be more thruthful. I understood nothing of what you just said. Sometimes, I actually miss the pear.
Quote by n to the k
red ring?

Yup, just froze on me one day, I tried all the usual help stuff (e.g. plug cables in tight, etc) but I ended up having to send it off to the ever unhelpful Microsoft.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Quote by Iriathz
*reported*

Sorry mate, but give the Gaming Thread a visit.

ONCE AGAIN, this isn't about the concept of gaming at all.
Quote by Iriathz
*reported*

Sorry mate, but give the Gaming Thread a visit.

This isn't as if I'm going on about how amazing the new Gears of War game is, is it.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Quote by landerson

Thank you!
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Quote by _-Joey-_
what's the (UK) phone number for support?!
i REALLY need to get my Xbox sorted out, its had teh red ring for like 5 months!!

Go on the xbox site, there's a support section and it's on there
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Quote by landerson

Xbox 360s seem to resemble gaming precisely.

I sort of see where you're coming from, though. I was just trying to guide him to where he can get better answers.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE