Well on Saturday, me and my good comapdrey are going to see Airbourne/Stone Gods at the Barrowlands.

My question is this:
Is there a cloak room or any sort of room where we can dump our jackets, as I believe the pit will be just a bit too warm for jackets, and the Scottish weather means it is too cold to go without jackets.
i believe so, its not cheap tho
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
The place is mahoosive. There's bound to be.

I don't know from experience, cos I got a lift and left my jacket in the car the times I've been there, but I'd say there probably is.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I'm not 100% sure but i think there is a cloakroom when you go up the first flight of stairs near the toilets. It's too big a concert venue to not have a cloakroom. Best venue around
Yeah there is but it'll cost ya a couple of quid and your best to leave the ballroom a bit early to beat the 5 hour queue you'll be standing in after the gig.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Yeah, there is, up the 1st flight of stairs, to the left, back of the room with the bogs and the merchandise stand.