A pretty bad home recording I did when I was bored. A song about not being afraid to die, but being afraid to leave someone.

If you listen to mine, I'll gladly give something of yours a listen. Crit for Crit; because I'm kind of swamped with work, I'll definitely try to get to it quickly, but no promises.

www.myspace.com/jamesflemingmusic
Last edited by Retribution at Nov 11, 2008,
I don't have much to say but i enjoyed your music. It's light and relaxing. Bare bones and emotional. Simple and elegant - and blatantly I like that =D. I added you on myspacezzl. I have an artist page up there so you can maybe check out my crappy music.. you know... if you really sink that low ;D.
Quote by AgainsTheMirror
I don't have much to say but i enjoyed your music. It's light and relaxing. Bare bones and emotional. Simple and elegant - and blatantly I like that =D. I added you on myspacezzl. I have an artist page up there so you can maybe check out my crappy music.. you know... if you really sink that low ;D.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to get some better recordings up, that aren't just stuff I do direct into my computer, live with a bad mic. Hopefully I can get some done soon.

I'll definitely give your stuff a listen. Friend request accepted.
I like it man! Like you said, quality is a bit iffy, but never the less its nice. It sorta sounds a little bit like The Eels! Check some of my stuff in my profile.

4/5