I was sitting in my math class last period and started thinking about epic orchestral or choir pieces. Then I strted to hum one that went like "hee hee ha ha boom boom hee hee ha ha boom boom hee ha haaaaaa heeeeee ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa boom boom" that's the best I can describe it with text but I'm sure some people will know what I mean. I really need the song title. I'm dying. If you don't know the title, could you tell me where you heard it if you know what it is? Thanks. And please don't flame me if this happens to be in the wrong forum.
A recording of a strange tribe?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
i cum blood?
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

o fortuna from carmina burana by carl orff
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
i actually know EXACTLY what you mean

im sorry, no idea what its called, but rest assured that i kno wfeel your pain
Yeah i heard that on the radion it's called something like "hee hee ha ha boom boom hee hee ha ha boom boom hee ha haaaaaa heeeeee ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa boom boom".

EDIT: that melon is awesome VVV
EDIT 2: Where'd it go

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Last edited by EEE_ELLL_OHH at Nov 10, 2008,
it is what i said it is. i know i'm right
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
sing it, video it, put it on youtube.
or ring that number that tells you what song it is, and sing it down the phone
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Carmina Burana?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by metalminded07
o fortuna from carmina burana by carl orff

This man is correct.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
hee hee ha ha boom boom hee hee ha ha boom boom hee ha haaaaaa heeeeee ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa boom boom

EDIT: Though I agree with those who said Carmina Burana by C.Orff
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666
hee hee ha ha boom boom hee hee ha ha boom boom hee ha haaaaaa heeeeee ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa boom boom

I know I feel like a retard posting that but I couldn't think of any other way. I was too lazy to tab it out on guitar pro to so...don't judge. lol.
O fortuna.. and that was a very good rendition

I have it on my phone.. i play it when fat people come into the room.. it is really funny, especially when the angry fat guy crashes open the door and walks on the beat
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by dervishguitar
I know I feel like a retard posting that but I couldn't think of any other way. I was too lazy to tab it out on guitar pro to so...don't judge. lol.

no judging. just having a little innocent laugh at that obviously funny part of your OP

don't judge?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.