the bogner ones. Are they good?

I havent played them but they look like the average spider, but louder
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
They are no good. And for the price of one there are 100s of better ones you can buy.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood
They are no good. And for the price of one there are 100s of better ones you can buy.

Wrong.
They are good do it all amps. For the same price you can get a better amp that is more specific. They are still worth their price.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
tryed one in a shop and it was alreet with a gibson i thought, but obviously ive never owned one so im wasting my life away posting
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
they are good amps, it just takes a little time to tweak em, of course there are better amps out there for specific tones, but for an amp that covers a huge range of sounds, its very good
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck norris

A lot
I played one for a week while at the Berklee summer guitar sessions. They really are not that bad. I could get a decent tone, and it was loud enough to perform with. I might even get one just for the sake a a bedroom practice amp.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
all you people saying they are bad obviously havent had a lot of time to sit down and play one, dont be put off by the name spider on it, its a good tube amp with all the modeling from the spider III, except unlike the spider III the presets dont sound like ass. It is a pretty good amp overall for what you pay, not the best sounding amp but it still sounds pretty good. Its a good deal I say. Really good if you want the power and tone of a tube amp but you want some good modeling too.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
all you people saying they are bad obviously havent had a lot of time to sit down and play one, dont be put off by the name spider on it, its a good tube amp with all the modeling from the spider III, except unlike the spider III the presets dont sound like ass. It is a pretty good amp overall for what you pay, not the best sounding amp but it still sounds pretty good. Its a good deal I say. Really good if you want the power and tone of a tube amp but you want some good modeling too.

Exactly. It's a modelling amp people, it's not gonna sound as nice as a JCM 800 for Marshally tones..
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?