Page 1 of 2
Seriously. I have had all day to finish an English paper that was due before 11am, and I have done none of it. And I have a crap load of Chemistry to catch up on, but I haven't done it. I've just been BSing around on the pit all day... I even procrastinated making this thread.

I've gotta go to work in a lil' bit, too. Haven't even brushed my teeth yet. I should get on that.

I'm a procrastinator, and I can't say I'm hating the ride. But the destination will suck!
hmm.. i guess this is spam spam spam(monty python much?)

and I'm the same, but gtfo of UG!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Welcome to the club. Well actually there isn't a club, but we'll make it later.
Feed your mind.
Procrastination is like masturbation: You're only screwing yourself in the end.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
*joins the club*

I've found out that I work better under pressure (I have no job as of now, my classes are easier, not doing sports yet).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Habit Zero
Seriously. I have had all day to finish an English paper that was due before 11am, and I have done none of it. And I have a crap load of Chemistry to catch up on, but I haven't done it. I've just been BSing around on the pit all day... I even procrastinated making this thread.

I've gotta go to work in a lil' bit, too. Haven't even brushed my teeth yet. I should get on that.

I'm a procrastinator, and I can't say I'm hating the ride. But the destination will suck!

I speak from experience: the destination does suck.
Death to Ovation haters!
the more pressure, the more I'll do....I have a load of work to do for school, but I can't be bothered with it right now. I'll get it done on time though.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Weird, I was just thinking about how I have English in an hour and haven't even started the paper we had a week to do. Oh well. At least I've got an A+ in music theory.
Paul Gilbert

Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat

I'll post some more details of my procrastination later guys. I gotta be ready for work by 5:20.
I know, I'm supposed to be doing an essay and yet I'm reading this pointless thread.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to doing work. I'm a ****in' Grand-Wizard of procrastination, man.

Though I have forced myself to do a BIT of an assignment that's due tomorrow morning. I'm actually quite proud. I'll finish the rest after dinner.
So good news guys, I finished my paper 2 minutes before midnight, so it was not another letter grade off. (Because my paper was not in by the specified time, it was a letter grade off. If it had been past 12 midnight tonight it would have been another letter grade off)

It's now 1:30 and while I need to read a lot of stuff for chemistry because I'm waaaaaaay behind, I've just been sitting around browsing the pit this whole time.

My last chem test I actually sat down in the testing center... and couldn't remember how to form an ion. And the whole test was based around ions and bonds and shit. I realized later it was because I had no breakfast and so my mind was running on empty.

Besides that, I will get back to you guys when I bother to come up with a purpose for this thread.
I have gone through three marvelous years of procrastinating with regard to my university work and im surviving!!! My stress levels are only high the day before something is due and final exams! My favourite part is out performing those who started working the day they were given the assignment!! BWAHAHA, stupid cretins!!

Otherwise, life is wonderful!!
I was talking to a dude at work and he said something revolutionary... do the homework immediately, so you can then spend all your time doing whatever.

I ...may just have to try that some time...
Quote by Guitardude19
Procrastination is like masturbation: You're only screwing yourself in the end.

What if you put off feeding your dog? You are wrong sir.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Im a hard core procrastinator. Having fun and relaxing comes before everything in my life.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

I used to do a lot of procastinating. Studying for quizzes just the hour before, doing projects during the lunch hour on the same day they were due, handing in assignment AFTER school was over (after the last day of school, long after the due date) and excusing my way into a great grades with them (90%+).

Once I got into university though, I stopped procrastinating and am I glad I did. I simply had too much homework and I found myself being forced to start many days sometimes weeks ahead of time just to hand it in on time so I no longer procrastinate at all.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Sometimes the hardest thing I find about homework is actually just getting the motivation to get started. After that, it's smooth sailing.

What I usually do is promise myself that I'll do my homework but that I'll only work for about 15 minutes, after which I can get back to wasting time. I usually end up going past the allotted time and finish my homework without any further difficulty of getting the motivation to do so.

Note: I should be doing my English homework right now so I'm free all of tomorrow, but I'm not.
There are numerous methods which you can undergo to enhance your desire to complete things quicker... but I have the list on my desk...

...I'll get 'em tomorrow, that fine?
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Gord@k
Im a hard core procrastinator. Having fun and relaxing comes before everything in my life.

True. That's why I'm never ever stressed. And I don't know about you, but I have the innate ability to say **** you/that and just walk away from something if I wanted to. Like, if I had reason, I could leave my job tomorrow without any worry of what I will do. I like to be spontaneous in my actions.

So if I fail out of school, and ruin my chances at being whatever the hell I'm supposed to be, but don't know yet... I could just go be a plumber, and I'd be more than ****ing happy. I'd be happiest though, rich as hell with money made from doing something I enjoy, and using my money to do the Lord's work. I don't wanna just give money to charities and shit though, I wanna change peoples lives on personal levels. I wanna move a homeless dude to another state and give him a job at one of my many companies, and give him some modest but nice home accommodations. That way he can have a chance at a new life, and potentially be away from people that might try to get him back into living the wrong way. I then want them to continue the form of charity, by encouraging them to adopt homeless animals.
Last edited by Habit Zero at Nov 11, 2008,
I procrastinate a hell of a lot, I have a physics exam in 2 hours, I had the whole weekend and yesterday to study for it but I left it all till today lol, and here I am again.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick
I procrastinate a hell of a lot, I have a physics exam in 2 hours, I had the whole weekend and yesterday to study for it but I left it all till today lol, and here I am again.

Whoa I was like "Wth, class at 4am? Then I checked your profile and you're in Australia. Cools dude. How you like it over and down there? Is it a beautiful country/continent? I want to see the whole world, so as you can imagine Australia is on my list of places to visit.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Procrastinate later.

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
o hai. Update, it's 2:30 and I have done ****ing nothing for Chemistry. I... have some homework due tomorrow, but I'm tempted to say **** you, go to sleep, hope I can get out of bed at 9 and finish that shit in the morning. I don't have to leave for class until 12pm anyway... **** it, that's a good plan.

As soon as people stop responding to my posts in other topics, I'll go to bed.
I tend to wait till the last minute on projects I dont like to work on...say like reports for my Psyc or Comm class...
Usually I do them in about half a day the day before class but I still get a good grade on them...

When a project comes around I enjoy working on I will start ASAP.
Quote by moody07747
I tend to wait till the last minute on projects I dont like to work on...say like reports for my Psyc or Comm class...
Usually I do them in about half a day the day before class but I still get a good grade on them...

When a project comes around I enjoy working on I will start ASAP.

Meh, I enjoy English and I can bullshit a paper in about an hour without the need for a rough draft, but I'd still rather play guitar first.
If it makes you feel better, I still have to do my major English project.

...it was due two weeks ago...
Quote by dio_dude
good god! this calls for immediate discussion!

Now's not a good time.
Now that you have read this post, go do a single problem from your chemistry.
I mean it. I'll trust you to do so.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Woot! I got some bit of Chemistry done... I think it's all that was due today, but I honestly have no idea. ****ed if I care.

I've gotta leave for class in about 15 minutes which means I gotta go print what I just typed out, brush my teeth, and do something with my hair... we'll see what happens.
Page 1 of 2