Well despite a lot of hesitation i`ve bought guitar pro 5 hope it makes more sense than the free download
yes all six strings buzz !! but it`s unique isn`t it
congrats. I'll probably get it sometime soon...
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by ruffdog64
Well despite a lot of hesitation i`ve bought guitar pro 5 hope it makes more sense than the free download

1 - Is this thread completely pointless or do you actually have something to say?

2 - The software should be exactly the same, why would they change it for the full version?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
the full version doesn't have any interface/usage differences. if you couldn't figure it out before..... well if you can't say something nice, just shut up :P
I just downloaded tuxguitar, which does all I need it to do.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick

That's what I did too, works fine.

Also, pointless thread.
Gear:
Godin Freeway Classic
Ibanez Concord Acoustic
Roland Cube 30x
Zoom G2
Quote by Deep*Kick

how is that software?? i wasnt so sure about downloading it.
Quote by JessicaGonzo
how is that software?? i wasnt so sure about downloading it.

Its quite good if you wanna read guitar pro files for free, but guitar pro has more features and on playback mode, guitar pro sounds nicer
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
1 - Is this thread completely pointless or do you actually have something to say?

2 - The software should be exactly the same, why would they change it for the full version?

1- yes i was bored
2-only joking, again bored
Why dont u just download the full version of guitar pro ?

i second that
Guitars
Jackson js30rr 6-string fixed bridge
Schecter Demon 6-sting fixed bridge
Ibanez RGR421EXFM 6-string fixed bridge
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
MXR KFK-1 Ten Band Equalizer
This thread is completely useless.

HAY GUYZ I BORT SUM SOX 2DAI.

The world doesn't need to know. Post a question, or a review or something useful. Don't just inform us of your newest investment.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
This thread is completely useless.

HAY GUYZ I BORT SUM SOX 2DAI.

The world doesn't need to know. Post a question, or a review or something useful. Don't just inform us of your newest investment.

My point is i bought it in an effort to improve my playing and hoped it can help in some way but being new to all this will need some help in that department ,ie what is the best way to use it bearing in mind i only downloaded it this morning and haven`t had time to look through it yet
Quote by ruffdog64
My point is i bought it in an effort to improve my playing and hoped it can help in some way but being new to all this will need some help in that department ,ie what is the best way to use it bearing in mind i only downloaded it this morning and haven`t had time to look through it yet

If you think you'll need help then wait until you actually have a question to ask but otherwise threads from bored people go in the pit.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by dcvlehr
You bought guitar pro 5 0_o

If you don't ask a proper question, you won't get a proper answer. Simple as that.
If you don't ask a question at all, you'll just attack for having a spam thread.
Learn from your mistakes, my child.
Member of the Laney Cult
Goog grief guys, get off his back! If he wants to post something just for posting and telling us something then he can.
Quote by HartRacer86
Goog grief guys, get off his back! If he wants to post something just for posting and telling us something then he can.

Thanks Hartracer86 ,although after i posted i did wonder why i`d bothered but then i`ve seen so many threads saying "I`ve got a new guitar " and thought why not
Quote by HartRacer86

No, he can't. This is technically a spam thread, which is against the site's rules.
Most of the "I got a new guitar!" threads have pictures, and finish with a line like "What do you think of the guitar?" or "Any experience with one of these?" or another question prompting users to post a legitimate answer.

This didn't. It just informed us he bought something.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
If you don't ask a proper question, you won't get a proper answer. Simple as that.
If you don't ask a question at all, you'll just attack for having a spam thread.
Learn from your mistakes, my child.

It wasn't meant to be a proper question. Simple as that.
The only child in your life is the illlegitimate one between me and your girlfriend.
Learn from your mistakes. Don't comment on my post.

Edit: inserting random question so this can't be considered spam according to our forum troll.

What is your favorite version of guitar pro?
Last edited by dcvlehr at Nov 21, 2008,
Quote by JaykeSucks
No, he can't. This is technically a spam thread, which is against the site's rules.
Most of the "I got a new guitar!" threads have pictures, and finish with a line like "What do you think of the guitar?" or "Any experience with one of these?" or another question prompting users to post a legitimate answer.

This didn't. It just informed us he bought something.

P.S.
You seem to be trolling...that is a form of spam. GG.
let the thread die please (ironic aren't I).
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
1. The free Tux Guitar is a great program.

2. Guitar Pro 5 is worth every penny of it's $50.

3. Kids that can afford $1500 on gear can afford to buy Guitar Pro.
Quote by Deep*Kick
let the thread die please (ironic aren't I).

Yes you is.
the guitar pro you purchased is no different than the one i downloaded off of torrentz
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
Quote by maiden_mexico
the guitar pro you purchased is no different than the one i downloaded off of torrentz

Just tryin to help you out, but i think posting things about piracy on the forums is against the rules or something. Not 100% on that though.