I have to write a term paper. It blows.

What's the worst assignment you've been given in school?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
All homework assignments are equally tied for the worst.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
3000 word essays 4 times a month
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I hate literary dialogue. We have to write about what the things we're reading make us think about, and make connections to our life and stuff like that.
Quote by Eminored
wtf is a term paper? I always hated debates. The other side always sucker punches me.

It's a paper you have to write (mine's 15 pages minimum) that informs the reader about a topic and/or summarizes a term's coursework.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
We had to do a 5 page essay and a class presentation on pubic lice, it sucked.

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Nov 10, 2008,
I had to do National History Day...I did a documentary on the culture and impact of Hardcore. I got a B+. Semester projects are so ****ing lame.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
****ing posters.. there so shit and boring.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

An ISU... they suck
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I'm only a junior in highschool, in baby honors classes, and as of right now...I have 4 papers due in a 7 period day.(English, Math, Computers, and Science)

God damn, school.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
'The novel can be defined as a diversity of social speech types [...] and a diversity of individual voices, artistically organized' (Bakhtin, Discourse in the Novel). To what extent is Great Expectations a 'heteroglossic' text?

Lovely.
Quote by will123456789
****ing posters.. there so shit and boring.

I suck at those too
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I had to do a poster/collage and presentation about myself.
I just slapped some printed out photos of guitars on a folder with messy white glue and the sloppiness of a 1st grader, then presented it WAY under the time requirement, but managed to get an A.
Quote by RPGoof
I had to do a poster/collage and presentation about myself.
I just slapped some printed out photos of guitars on a folder with messy white glue and the sloppiness of a 1st grader, then presented it WAY under the time requirement, but managed to get an A.

I remember once I forgot to make a collage, so I got on PowerPoint, copiedPastaed some pictures of random things I liked, and printed it off, got an A as well.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
27 page paper front and back which had to be handwritten as a freshman in high school while the same teacher gave us another project at the same time (although one significantly shorter)...
which my teacher then managed to lose
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by LazySandman
27 page paper front and back which had to be handwritten as a freshman in high school while the same teacher gave us another project at the same time (although one significantly shorter)...
which my teacher then managed to lose

That's ridiculous. I did a 7 page report the night before once. I didn't have any of the research done at all. Looking back on it, it was pretty easy.
Current Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Explorer Standard
Tradition Strat
Crafter Acoustic

Peavey Classic 30
Line 6 DL4
Dano Fish 'n Chips
MXR Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MD-2 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
Anything from Physics class, because the teacher doesn't teach much yet expects us to know it. He assigns ten really hard questions just about each night without teaching anything.
In ninth grade we had to go home and make three different types of glue, stick pieces of wood together and test which one was the strongest. We then had to write a report on the experiment process etc.

...I super-glued mine together, wrote a report saying they didn't break and got an A. Whoo!

The 15 minute speech on aspects of Australian poetry I did last week sucked ass.
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
Well basically the whole language side of my course is horrible, I mean it's mind-numbingly boring. Thank god I did a joint degree with Literature, might be bearable on the whole.......
Quote by Thales
Anything from Physics class, because the teacher doesn't teach much yet expects us to know it. He assigns ten really hard questions just about each night without teaching anything.

The physics teacher at my school does that too. It makes me kind of glad I didn't pick physics as an elective though. I suck at anything math-related.
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
i had to write 5 essays long hand in one night before.

Not fun.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.