Hey, Im a casual musician, been playing guitar for 8 years now or so. I currently only use a Epiphone Les Paul Custom. I have been using a 2x12 inch speaker Crate Amp, But its going to crap and I never really liked it. Im looking for a Nice Amp, to give me the 80's / Metal. Sound Im looking for. I play mostly all 80's Hair Shit to Metal as well. (Like Older Tesla, Older Guns N Roses, Winger. Stuff like that. Looking for something even harder metal then that. Those are all like glam metal. But, also interested in Straight up metal, Metallica/Pantera etc... Anyone have any Ideas on what Amp I should be looking towards? In the $300-400 US dollar Range? or Is it my guitar thats not giving me the sound I want, or the Amp? Regardless I need a better amp though. The guitar is still in great shape. But any suggestions on a different Guitar are welcome too. Anything for a Metal/80's Sound, Let me know what it is. Thanks.
Try the Guitar Gear and Accessories forum, they usually give a lot of help on amps and such.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
Try the Guitar Gear and Accessories forum, they usually give a lot of help on amps and such.

Thanks Appreciate it.
Quote by Jango22

This.