I think I've pretty much got the whole recording thing down at this point, although a few parts still need a little work. No drums or bass yet...

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/iimjpii/

I think the biggest problem with this song is that I'm basically just repeating each part four times with a few variations and then moving on to the next part. Any suggestions for preventing/fixing that?
Quote by iimjpii

I think the biggest problem with this song is that I'm basically just repeating each part four times with a few variations and then moving on to the next part. Any suggestions for preventing/fixing that?

I don't think that is the biggest problem, but it is part of a larger problem. Find some MIDI drums and use them to tie the guitar parts together. Right now it just sounds like some guy riffing in a music store. As it is there is no direction, barely a start and an end. Plan out your song, write it all down if you need to. Or don't. Just find some way to take the listener on a path. Don't lead them around in circles.

Actually I just listened to Untitled 3. It is a lot better but still has a little meandering at times. Adding more than just two guitars, some orchestration no matter how little will give you more flow and structure. Stuff like the piano near the end of Untitled 3 can really help, just find out when and where to use it effectively.