I hear they actually are pretty good for cheaper acoustics, are they really and which one of these is best?

FGX730SCA
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-FG-Series-FGX730SCA-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-104327044-i1176006.gc

FG730S
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-FG730S-Solid-Top-Acoustic-Guitar-519049-i1150361.gc

FG700s
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-FG700S-Folk-Acoustic-Guitar-103114252-i1149962.gc

I was thinking about one of these or an epiphone dove, no more than 500 would be my budget, ideally no more than 350 though, im trying to think of a good guitar that i could get on a more realistic budget for me. It doesn't matter if its an acoustic-electric or just acoustic, as long as it sounds good unplugged, a built in tuner would be nice, but thats not necessary. Also, how are the playability on these? I know acoustics are harder to play than electrics but I dont want to get an acoustic with ridiculously high action like my brothers ibanez.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
All Yamahas are great. The first one you listed is just the second one w/ electronics. The third one is a slightly cheaper one. But I recommend either the first or the second one, both are very playable, and sound very warm.
I've had the FG730 for a while now and I like it a lot for what I paid for it. Can't comment on the others though.
I have the second one, I thoroughly recommend it. Great finish, great sound.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Those three yamaha are good guitars. Yamahas are always known for their great playability. No, they won't be electric guitar low, but for acoustic guitars, they're really good.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I have the FG700S, It is great! A lot of compliments from my friends, it's my first guitar and only guitar. And probably going to keep it until I find something better! The action is great, but you have to be careful however. My friend has the same exact model, but her action is higher than mine, all guitars are slightly different, so make sure you try it before buying it. The Sandburst color is awesome! ^-^
=D
As a satisfied owner of the FG730S, I would suggest that one.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
I'm at uni right now and my friend brought his FG710. It's honestly one of the easiest to play guitars I've ever come across.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
Those three yamaha are good guitars. Yamahas are always known for their great playability. No, they won't be electric guitar low, but for acoustic guitars, they're really good.

i figured that they wouldnt be that low, if i did somehow get a model with higher action, that can be adjusted on acoustics correct?

^noobish question probably^
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
They're really nice for the price. I'd say go for the FG700, unless you're planning on gigging. Nato's a lesser known wood than rosewood, and therefore cheaper etc. but tbh I've never heard much of a difference, and if you go play them in the shop then you can hear for yourself.
I think ill probably end up getting one of the first two when I get the money, which will be a while but i can go try them out, ill most likely get the second one, but if i can talk my dad into helping me pay for it i might be able to get the first one.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i have the last one without the cutaway and its plays really well
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I've owned a few Yamaha's over the years, (my favorite was an FG350W) and they are durable, dependable, and have great sound. (They play pretty well, too).

On the other hand, lately I've enjoyed a few different instruments, (as you can see by my signature), and I think you'd like the EJ200 by Epiphone.
"I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now"

Epiphone EJ200
Epiphone AJ500ME
Epiphone Hummingbird
Washburn J28SDL
Guild GAD25NAT