after viewing this I went through my 1960a cab and did all the things he said to do. The only thing i'm noticing is that the sound is a little more focused. I'll put in a little more playing time later this week and give a real review.
Washing with water really seems like a bad idea, considering wood expands when it gets wet.
Other things make sense and seem like they'd help.
Quote by pak1351
Washing with water really seems like a bad idea, considering wood expands when it gets wet.
Other things make sense and seem like they'd help.

Yeah, I'd definitely be busting out the shop vac before I even though of spraying a wooden cabinet with water.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yeah the water thing is a bit scary but has anyone caulked thier cab before? is it even safe for the speakers since ther will be a higher SPL inside the cab?
Shouldn't hurt them, guitar speaker are meant to work in close spaces and in closed cabs.
Ya i forgot to say that i did everything but use a hose and water to clean out my cab, It was so cold it would have turned to ice. I wonder what that would sound like. Anyways I'll get to play my amp a little tomorrow and i'll see if it really made any difference.
What should I clean it with if I don't wanna use water?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
A shop vac, what else? Anything that the shop vac doesn't get isn't worth worrying about anyways.
Well I got to try out my cab today. I did pretty much everything from the video except using water to clean it out, honestly it didn't sound like a good idea anyways. It took about an hour to get everything done. It was alot easier using an electric drill to get the long screws out of the back panel and to redrill and center the middle post. I played for about 2 hours and the only thing I noticed is that the sound is a little more focused and a bit clearer.