I just found a 4x12 Avatar its loaded with 2 Vintage 30s and 2 G12H30s would that be good for my Randall MTS 50watt? It's local and it seemed good to me.

I play Metal/Hardcore/Clean(bluesy)
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Yes, that should be an awesome combo.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Yes. But I've heard that those cabs have a tendancy to fall apart under heavy abuse. Some people have even had them just sitting in the bedrooms and the baffles fell loose. So be prepared, cuz there's no real way of telling if it's a dud or not.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I've never heard anything bad about avatar. My friend has an Avatar 2X12 with a Marshall JCM900 and it's ballsy as hell.
its like makin a man outta vinegar and brown paper its fun to start with but u realise he could catch fire real easily and then you go into a depressed state because you cnt help but feel your riskin the paper mans life if you tell him to watch the stove while you go for a wizz,
Quote by Skierinanutshel
how do you just "find" an avatar cab?

craigslist i'm guessing or ebay.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Widow6
I've never heard anything bad about avatar. My friend has an Avatar 2X12 with a Marshall JCM900 and it's ballsy as hell.

I'm not knockin them or anything, I've heard they're some of the most amazing cabs out there for any price in terms of sound and balls, it's just that some of them fall apart xD So don't be surprised if it happens.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

I say go for it. If it falls apart, at least you should have the speakers, so you can build your own if you want.
^ Exactly

Stupid name.

Yeah haha, someone around here put a white tolex and black grille avatar 4x12 on Craigslist. I think ill get it. Thanks all. =D
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X