Im just wondering, is there any difference between the classic 30 and 50 besides wattage?
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
is that about it? because i really dont mind presence

oh and whats the difference bet the 410 and the 212
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
Speaker configuration

112= 1 12" speaker
212= 2 12" speakers
410= 4 10" speakers

The first number is the number of speakers.
The next ones are the size of each speaker
Headroom, the wattage of the amp don't really matter from 30 to 50 there's almost no difference in the Dcb volume. The more speakers the more headroom considering the options available on your case.

If you don't need tremendous headroom and don't mind losing some lower-end sound capacity you'll be fine with the 30, if they're made so that you can even plug in another cab with the 30 you'll be even better, smaller sounds, and when more is needed plug a cab and you'll be ready to go.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
alright, thanks do you guys think i should get the 30 or 50? i do some gigs with out pa systems and im not sure if a 30 can be heard
Quote by HomerHitter

Quote by Felgate
Classic 50 just to be safe.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Classic 50 just to be safe.

I agree. if you're not going to be Mic'd more speakers project wider. Thought some people on here disagree, I have first hand experience between 112 and 410
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
The classic 50 has a standby switch. It's not that important, but that's something that the 30 doesn't have
Weren't there some problems with the 30s shattering tubes when cranked, because the tubes are right next to the cone--the amp's interior design is kind of squeezed in and caused this? I could be wrong, if so let me know.
'Cause I have done it before and I will do it some more....
^They get tube rattle, but plenty of combos have that problem. It's not gonna shatter the tubes and you probably won't be able to hear it once you crank it up to gig volumes.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not