I just changed my firewall setting to display alerts when there's incoming traffic.

In the last 15 mins there have been like 75 alerts. Mostly by the same IP address every couple seconds. Luckily it's being blocked but my comp has been running really slow the last couple days, and I just had to force restart aka pull plug.

WTF is going on???????
turn off your firewall?

then again, thats kinda like being an attractive woman in a dark alley: you deserve it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Take your modem/ethernet connection out and run virus, ad-aware, spy ware checks in safe mode. restart your computer, repeat again. If this doesn't fix it, get ready to wipe your HDD
its probably your router trying to connect, some dude had the same problem. does the IP adress start with 192.168....? if so, its your own comp
I'm Steve
do you have a torrent program running?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
have you tried turning it off and on again ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
You could always let the person onto your computer and then put a trojan on their computer, or you can find out how to rename a person's C: drive so that they can't find anything
They start with 24.7.177

and I think the rest are my own. as they start with 255. and I think that's the local net mask?

I'm not sure tho.

Is 'netbios ngm' spyware/malware?
Last edited by Tire Me. at Nov 10, 2008,
Quote by Tire Me.
They start with 24.7.177

and I think the rest are my own. as they start with 255. and I think that's the local net mask?

I'm not sure tho.

id say just put you computer in safe mode or turn it off for the rest of the day, its likely you are being attacked.

MAN THE HARPOONS!
I'm Steve