Neither. Seriously. Save up a bit and get something that you won't hate in a month.
Quote by Vikingx
Neither. Seriously. Save up a bit and get something that you won't hate in a month.

what do you mean by that? is there something about them i dont know?
you've just listed the two most hated amps on this site, look up roland cubes or peavy vypers
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by dean_reaper
what do you mean by that? is there something about them i dont know?

I haven't had any dealings with the MG, but the vast consensus on UG is to stay away from them. I have however owned a Spider and I thought that it was crap. It was versatile but I just couldn't get a sound out of it that I liked... maybe it's just me?
both of those amps are like bees in a can!
BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by sharpant
you've just listed the two most hated amps on this site, look up roland cubes or peavy vypers

this
if you dont want to save for a small tube amp than get this
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Vypyr-30-30W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=482909
by far the best ss modelers out there right now, ive got the 75 watt version (kinda overkill) and i love it
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
thats fair enough, thanks for the input. any good recommendations, i play alot of pantera, metallica, zeppelin, alice in chains. stuff like that.
You guys like the vypers? I haven't had a chance to check one out yet but it has peaked my curiosity. Are the lower wattage versions any good for bedroom practice?