Page 1 of 4
Ok, theres a kid at my school (lets call him Steve). This kid brings an accoustic guitar to school everyday and plays it during class. Not only is this rediculously annoying but he sucks really hard at it so he just looks retarded. I feel its not cool, its not funny and he's not impressing anyone. So, sum kids in my school started a facebook group called "I hate Steve". I joined the group (which was about 40 people strong) and said he was a douchebag and said that he annoys me and i wanna punch douchebags like him in face. He then told his parents and they called the school and now ive got 2 weeks of detention. Can u please help me make sense of this situation and think of a good defense to lower the detention time?
do your detention and stop whining about it?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
The man is just learning guitar, let him be. I feel the detention you received was excessive but seriously no need for a group. People need to grow up.
You sound like a ****ing prick, you should get more than 2 weeks.

And grow up...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
He plays... During class? Wtf. Ask the teacher why he/she isn't bitchslapping 'Steve' and taking his guitar away.

I still don't think a facebook group was necessary. Hate is a strong word.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time or listen to this annoying rhyme.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT

This is me laughing at you.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Stop being a pussy and give him lessons so he doesn't suck so bad.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Seriously man, why did you have to do that? I cried so many nights..I finally told my parents and now you got detention ha!
Make a facebook group called "I hate (insert your name here)" say that he posted that you're a douche and he wants to punch you in the face then BAM! he's got 2 weeks too and you can show him how to play fo' realz!
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Kensai

And grow up...

I have every right to be a prick, you f****** nazi.

And if you wanna talk about growing up, why couldnt the kid just tell everyone in the group that we're all pricks? No, instead he told his parents and had to get the school to get us in trouble
Quote by conkersbfd182

And if you wanna talk about growing up, why couldnt the kid just tell everyone in the group that we're all pricks? No, instead he told his parents and had to get the school to get us in trouble

If you didn't want public advice, and just reassurance, don't take it to a public forum, jackass.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by conkersbfd182

It stings more your in trouble for 2 weeks instead of just being called a name.
Quote by conkersbfd182
I have every right to be a , you f****** .

And if you wanna talk about growing up, why couldnt the kid just tell everyone in the group that we're all s? No, instead he told his parents and had to get the school to get us in trouble

I would have done the same.
What you guys did isn't right, and probably really made him upset. But unlike you, he knows how to handle anger without being immature, and instead gets to laugh at you while you have detention.

Grow up.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by conkersbfd182

well then he has every right to also be a prick and get your ass in trouble. take it like a ****ing man and do your detention and stop whining

EDIT: well said ratmblink123
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Vaquero Toxico
He plays... During class? Wtf. Ask the teacher why he/she isn't bitchslapping 'Steve' and taking his guitar away.

I still don't think a facebook group was necessary. Hate is a strong word.

Hate is a strong word, but he really really really doesn't like him.

If anyone knows the song, let me know.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by Kensai

And grow up...

for once I agree with Kensai, even though he is my swedish rival.
Do your detention and stop hating someone for absolutley nothing.
Everyone sucks at playing first time they start playing, why should he have to impress you ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by conkersbfd182

I'm sorry, you have every right? Maybe you should look that up. You see, my juvenile friend, in schools "rights" are a bit different.

I forgive you, you seem like the kid in class that doesn't understand anything during lessons
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Nov 10, 2008,
Theirs nothin wrong with detention. Its actually really fun at my school so just go the two weeks and then get on with the rest of your life.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by conkersbfd182

Maybe it's because...

Umm...

THERE ARE FORTY OF YOU?

Why couldn't you just man up and tell him to stop playing? Hm? No? You had to go online and bitch about it to other people?

Fuck off.
Quote by RPGoof
Do your detention
Then show up at school with your guitar and faceown him

This. If he feels like a little bitch he won't bring it
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
seriously, just tell him to stop playing next time you see him. tell him he sucks and should practice in his closet or something
I'm Steve
Grow the **** up, you're a prick. And because a kid told on you for being a prick, you're gonna whine your ass off on an internet guitar forum. Not a good place for reassurance.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Nov 10, 2008,
Quote by Waff
You're a douche. I've had a facebook group made about me and nothing on it was true, the kid was a tool. Let's just say I dealt with him in the most adult like manner possible.

Rape, right?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
He has more balls then you. Imagine trying to learn to play guitar at school where everyone can hear you. I don't like people listening to me play until I can play the sound blindfolded while almost passed out.
Quote by Kensai

And grow up...

I thought you were like 40 and in a bike gang... how my imagination deceived me.
Quote by Riddler
Rape, right?

Of course!

Quote by PureRockNRoll
He has more balls then you. Imagine trying to learn to play guitar at school where everyone can hear you. I don't like people listening to me play until I can play the sound blindfolded while almost passed out.

With this group I party with every weekend I'd always be practicing sweeping or whatever I'm learning there and this one guy always laughs at me. The thing about this guy is he's been playing for 3 years and all he knows is simple chord progressions, and I've got 6 months, so I'm still a noob. Next time he laughs at me I'll ask him if he can do any better and give him the guitar.

The only thing that I'm wondering about is, why does he play in class? Why hasn't the teacher done anything? Is he playing during lectures? What classes?
Tell them he was distracting the students from the learning process and you were just expressing your frustration.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

why doesnt he play on his own time or in private? i'll bet that annoying, and you got detention over fucking facebook? is that what the pressing issues of todays' youth are? facebook? fthat i was in middle school/early highschool like 4 years ago (which isnt that long) and kids were getting beat down, harassed daily, stuff way worse stuff than facebook groups and nothing ever happened.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
man up
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
40 of you got together and publicly made fun of a certain person.

you then made it public that you wanted to physically abuse said person, you then got found out, got detention, and are now moaning?

Imagine you were caught saying this at lunch, would you moan about getting the punishment then?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Page 1 of 4