Well? Include how good you are from what people have said to you, and how long you have been playing them if you can. And yes I've used search bar.

Guitar - I'm good but a lot of people say I'm amazing, I'm just good. Almost 2 years

Drums - I'm ok I've been playing for about 3 years, people that actually play drums tell me I'm amazing and they ask me what kind of set I have but they I always tell them I don't because I don't . My friend who's been playing the drums for years actually said to me "dude your amazing you are my drumming inspiration".

Bass - Bad, I'm terrible at it, my little brother though is a prodigy. His username is heavymetal31

Singing - I do it for fun, I sang So Long Goodbye by Sum 41 to one of my friends and she said I was pretty good, I just need a few lessons.
I play keyboards (those were actually the only classes I took), guitar (almost 2 years - my main instrument - not bad) and bass (I'm not really good at it, but I really like to play it). Sometimes I'll sing or play harmonica, if I'm doing something more country-ish...

I believe that it's good that people don't stick to only one instrument.
Gear:

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss ME-20
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Washburn South Side Jr.
Dunlop Jazz III XL picks

R.I.P. Rick Wright
Bass and guitar are the two I play most often. I can play keyboard a bit, but I rarely ever play it. I play my friend's drumset every time I go over to his house, which is once every week or two. I'm pretty good at drums, especially taking that into consideration. I'm not necessarily anything special, but I could probably fill in for your average metal drummer if someone ever asked me to.
Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Bass all with varying degrees of competence.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Guitar, keyboard, and use a bass like a guitar (=/= playing bass),
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Guitar, and I can play bass as well. Just not the best at finger pickinnn.
i play the cowbell
been at it for a few years (4-5?)
id say im pretty good but my friends all say im amazing
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
vagina, boobs,drums,guitar,bass
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Your mom. I'm good, but she says I'm amazing; I'm just good. Been for almost 2 years now.
We thought we lost you;
Welcome back.
I can play Alto Saxophone and guitar. I hope in the future I can learn to play piano and trombone.

Sax - 4 years
Guitar - about 1 year
I can play the guitar and thats pretty much it 5 years, I SUCK

And if 2 years = amazing i must be effin' Stevie Ray Vaughan or something

Quote by RPGoof
I can play the search bar.

WOW so... so beautiful... so.... so original
My signature has doubled...
Guitar and drums, I'm decent at guitar and suck at drums but I just restarted drums, I'll get better.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Drums- All on Hard, most on expert.

Bass- All on expert

Guitar- Most on expert

Mic- All on expert
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
i've played guitar for like 7 years. i play bass too cause thats basically guitar for slow individuals. and i picked up drums probably like 2 or 3 years ago. i've done all of them in bands before. i'm not gonna be retarded and tell you how good i am at any of them.
Guitar, which means i can mess around on bass

drums a little

and im picking up keyboard
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
i'm quite proficient with the oboe. the upstairs neighbor tends to disturb my practice.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Guitar - I'm alright non-guitar playing friends think im really amazing though lol

Alto Sax- uhhh...only played it for half a year, but practiced about an hour and a half every day. I can play basicic stuff and Eye of the Tiger(lol), but im really not that good

Recorder - Once again, im alright

Piano - Terrible.
Guitar, bass and keyboards. Not great on any really but I know me bits and bobs, mainly on bass probably but I'm getting better on guitar I think.
1. Electric and Acoustic Guitar-I'm pretty good. not a master, but I'm proud of myself
2. Bass- I could fill in for a bassist but its not something I pursue
3. Drums- I really want to get into drums. Right now I'm not that great but I know a few rhythms and I can drum in odd time signatures fairly proficiently.
4. French Horn- this is my concert and marching band instrument. I've been playing for 3 years, but I don't really enjoy it all that much.
5. Vocals- I can rock a mic pretty well, sing harmony. I wouldn't really like being lead vocals though.
6. trumpet- I can play this instrument simply because most of the fingerings are the same as a french horn.

Also any close relative to guitar (i.e. mandolin, banjo) I can pick up pretty quick.
I play guitar, bass and drums. Been drumming for six years, it's my best instrument. Guitar for three, i'm coming along well. Bass I play on the side, just messing around. I have been practicing bass alot lately, and i'm learning some Cannibal Corpse songs. Been playing for a year.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by McGelie
I play guitar, bass and drums. Been drumming for six years, it's my best instrument. Guitar for three, i'm coming along well. Bass I play on the side, just messing around. I have been practicing bass alot lately, and i'm learning some Cannibal Corpse songs. Been playing for a year.

What? The game has only been out like a year...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I used to play the Violin for 5 years and was the no.1 player of our badge. IDK what happened but now I dont even have a violin at my place.

And I play the Piano besides Guitar.
Guitar would be my weapon of choice
I can play flute, and i'm just starting on my mandolin. also i know a basic amount of piano
Uke/recorder from elementary school
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Bass Guitar - Only 3 weeks, but I've been working at it. I can play a few easy songs without screwing up, but that's about it.

Singing - Yeah right... I'm not even going to attempt it...