We have all (or at least most of us) have seen this picture,

My friend and I were trying to figure out what happened. I said that the UPS driver came out of the secret UPS entrance to downtown but he turned up the hill too sharp and stalled out the truck, he had to deliver a sewing machine to the president or else his tux would have a hole and during his meeting with Russia they would mock him and bomb the USA so he handed it off the the first person he saw, a guy in a tux going to the prom and he needed to have his picture taken so he could get into the white house. the cops were there because... duh a UPS truck stalled out.

Now your turn.
Well, the ups truck obviously raped your mother, and the kind young lad in the tux killed it with a sewing machine, and somebody called the cops, due to the rape/murder, and then a random pedestrian named Shelly McKimblebottompants decided to say "LEMME TAKE UR PICTURE DUDE!!!!!"

And, thats how it happened
Dude, I have no idea what happened.

However, your avatar is dancing in perfect rythm to Down, Down, Down to Mephisto's Cafe

EDIT: At TS
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
a UPS truck crashed, soon vile, low down vulturous looters including 3 cops and a prom goer were on the scene to take everything they could get their filthy little hands on.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
so picture told me that i can't explain it ...so i'm not going to
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

photo shop the guy infront of the ups truck's crash
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
the sewing machine was a wedding gift, and there was an accident. the end

Quote by stratman_13

However, your avatar is dancing in perfect rythm to Down, Down, Down to Mephisto's Cafe

streetlight <3
Obviously there was a ups driver who skidded off the road and was filing a police report and there was a man who had just come from his wedding and was holding a new wedding gift.

EDIT:
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Last edited by \m/_Chair_\m/ at Nov 10, 2008,
Quote by peaceonearth52
the sewing machine was a wedding gift, and there was an accident. the end

streetlight <3

And to get back on point. The driver obviously is gay, and started to fap at the gut in the tux. He came blood, which scared the hell out him, he ran off the road, and the guy in the tux is deaf, so he couldn't hear the crash and was unphased.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I think that he was on his way to his friend's wedding, and him and the photographer are one of those douchebag frat boys who think "random" is analogous with "stupid" so he took the picture to appear hip and cool and random.

Well it worked.
Quote by stratman_13

Streetlight Manifesto = win.