hmm i hope i can get some serious answers to my question but here it goes. i want to be a guitar/music teacher because i love playing the guitar and music but i have a problem with remembering scale names and learning chords. its like i can learn the chords and scales but never the names and when i look at music i'll remember the note names for a while but then all of a sudden a couple of days later i forget them. will this be a problem for long or will it get better through out time?any advice on how to remember all these things. i forgot to mention that musical keys also give me a hard time.all i can remember is the Key of C which ahs no sharps or flats, Key of Bb which has a Eb nd a Bb and the key of Fb which has a Bb. i no i over wrote but please HELP!!!
Just stare at a piece of paper with all the information on it for a couple of hours until it is burned into your retinas. Seriously, that could work if you could just picture the page.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.