So I have already decided what I want to be for next halloween. I want to start working on it now. so i was wondering, doesn any one know a place where i can get the Barney ( the purple dinosaur) costume? Like an authentic looking one, everythingi have run across is pretty much terrible. Ill probably end up hacing the make it from scratch, but if i could find on that would be amazing. any help would be appreciated.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
You're going as Baney? Why not hang a huge "Pedobear in Training" sign around your neck?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I dont know how to down size sorry lmao, and yes Ive tried ebay
went ape shit on google =(

edit to above

lmao my friend is going to be pedobear and we were finding other childmolesting things to be, like the teletubbies the lot of us. its going to be zopity
Quote by Sloopy
Quote by hyroglyph!c
I dont know how to down size sorry lmao, and yes Ive tried ebay
went ape shit on google =(

edit to above

lmao my friend is going to be pedobear and we were finding other childmolesting things to be, like the teletubbies the lot of us. its going to be zopity

I think you can edit it by going (Invalid img)
but I'm not sure.
You're starting work on your Halloween costume already ? You're strange.

And making it from scratch will look poor. I'm guessing you don't have the necessary skills.
There is poetry in despair.
Lol no I do, believe it or not im really creative if i have to be. I know i can make the costume, its just id rather have one thats already there. Last year i went as a pokemon card and it was 100% perfect. The card was about the size of my whole body and it had EVERY DETAIL that the cards had, the font was the exact same, the dimensions were perfect, colours and type too... right down to the artist and copyright at the bottom. it took me along time, hopefully the barney costume is already made for me
Quote by Sloopy
I'll dress up for Christmas or something.

Something like that.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter