Hey guys, so I think someone was playing my guitar with some crap on their hands or something. I hope not, but it seems just not clean, like sticky and rough and some very light blue stains or something. I dont know, but anyways.

How can I wipe it down?
Guitar & Bass Basics forum.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Also: don't double post
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
i just use windex and towelettes but don't use it on the fretboards just do it for the body
Windex, as the guy above me said, or you could use rubbing alcohol. Or wood polish.

(I'm not sure if rubbing alcohol is 100% safe, but I use it on my almost-40-year-old acoustic and feel perfectly safe with it)
I thought this was a masturbation thread...
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Just make sure it doesn't contain silicon as silicon can cloud up some finishes.

damn i haven't seen you around for ages after i got banned
Quote by dougl126
But I cant use windex on the neck? so how does that help?

do you need it for the fretboard or the back of the neck?if its on the fretboard just get some of the approved guitar cleaners they sell at guitar shops they're safe to put on the fretboard.
oh yeah, just put lots of windex on there, rub it in well, ooh yeah that feels nice, oh, now put some more, and just rub it up and dow-- oh that's great, keep going just keeping adding more and keep it moving. oh, oh!, OH! --wait.

sorry.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Lemon oil. Bust down to your local guitar shop. Costs about 2 quid, mebbe 5 dolla? Will work a treat. And remember, if there's shit on the board, there's shit on the strings, so I'd restring
Quote by LordBishek
Lemon oil. Bust down to your local guitar shop. Costs about 2 quid, mebbe 5 dolla? Will work a treat. And remember, if there's shit on the board, there's shit on the strings, so I'd restring

Lemon oil isn't a good idea for maple fretboards. Dunno what fretboard wood the TS has though.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Lemon oil isn't a good idea for maple fretboards. Dunno what fretboard wood the TS has though.

Woops. forgot. No-one I talk to has a maple fretboard though, we're all Ebony and rosewood boyz right here.
yeah it seemed to me the strings were kinda rough, i was pretty mad, cuz i definitely didnt do it
Quote by Gibson06
I use my sham-wow.

I'm completely serious, too.

LOL r u like the douchebag on tv when u use it too
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by dougl126
yeah it seemed to me the strings were kinda rough, i was pretty mad, cuz i definitely didnt do it

blue shit on the fretboard hmm well tell the smurfs to quit jacking off to your guitar