Hey all. I was thinking of buying an xbox 360. Im saving up for a new computer, but it would be nice to be able to play some brand new games while doing so. The only problem I have is that I don't want to pay $200 for the xbox360, and then next thing you know they announce a new system is coming out. Does anybody know if there is going to be anything new coming out any time soon?
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
The next Xbox is penciled for 2010. So that means MS will probably be releasing it mid '11 or even 2012, with their track record of releases.

I highly recommend getting a 360. Best money I've spent in a while, and the game selection is great.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
i heard 2010 was when the next gen is supposed to come around. cant say whether thats true or not though.
IM A LEFTY!

-Schecter C-1 classic
-Fender standard strat
-Peavey Vypyr 75w
-Sanpera II
-Yamaha FG720SL acoustic
nah. you got time. they are releasing a new update this fall that overhauls everything so they wont being making a new system for a long long time
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Yeah you'll still get at least a year, probably closer to two or three, before they stop producing games. Go for it. But get the Pro. The Arcade sucks BALLS. Also, add me on XBL.
agreed,2 Years is still enough time to Catch up on the Gaming you missed...and 200 bucks is the shiznit,get it while the gettins good.just expect to pay an buttload for each new game.
Gather the Faithful and Propose a toast!
Im guessing 3-5 years honestly. This generation is still going full force. You have lots of time bro.
Don't feel like paying $200?

Buy it used but take a chance, i recommend buying it new, and get Call of Duty 4.
I want to grab one too, possibly for christmas.

Is the 200 dollar one the pro version??? I've heard the arcade ones are stupid, and I want something good.

Yeah?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by I<3Hobos
Don't feel like paying $200?

Buy it used but take a chance, i recommend buying it new, and get Call of Duty 4.

wtf cod4??? cod5 is out tom anfd gears of war 2 is out those two games are the must buys 4 now
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
it is worth it
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by gstacey1
wtf cod4??? cod5 is out tom anfd gears of war 2 is out those two games are the must buys 4 now

I'm not a Gears fan, and Call of Duty 4 is like the best game for 360, World at War is gonna blow.
Quote by valennic
I want to grab one too, possibly for christmas.

Is the 200 dollar one the pro version??? I've heard the arcade ones are stupid, and I want something good.

Yeah?

The $200 one is the Arcade version, which comes with a memory card, which is "ehh" you want a Hard Drive which you can get a 20gb at Gamestop used for $60, thats what i did and it works perfect.
Quote by I<3Hobos
The $200 one is the Arcade version, which comes with a memory card, which is "ehh" you want a Hard Drive which you can get a 20gb at Gamestop used for $60, thats what i did and it works perfect.

Wait so I can buy a 20G at Gamestop? Because I've had the arcade for a year and its almost full
yeah man what hobo said....Im a big Tom Clancy Fan,i have loved Ghost Recon since it came out right after the first Rainbow Six for N64...im also not that big of a Gears fan either,only Multiplayer with some peeps...and COD is a Classic so its always good...for a while.
Gather the Faithful and Propose a toast!
Meh, I'd buy a PS3 instead. Free online, and you won't get the RRoD. I have a 360, but once I get the RRoD and have it fixed, I'm selling it and using the money to go towards a PS3. The only downside is that PS3 doesn't have Gaylo 3.