B.C. Rich Warlock Body Art for sale (Sorry only for U.K. on account of price of P&P)

So yeah i'm selling my BC, it was my 1st guitar and it does sound pretty nice for a BC Warlock but i have no use for it anymore and dearly need the money.

Before i go any further i gather you'd like to see it so i wont waste any more of your time, here is the model i am selling, same colour (this is not my actual guitar as my camera is out of batteries but all prospective buyers will be sent full and in depth pics of the guitar (and if required i'll show on webcam and record a sample of how it sounds)

(Pic)
http://www.kosakuworld.com/guitar/bcrich-ba-maggotman.jpg

The one on sale does have a few chips which i will take into concideration when it comes to price, it will be posted in the original box i got it in which is pretty sturdy.

I dont know quite how to price it as i dont like to rip people off so any offers will be concidered and if the price is right i'll pay the P&P in full (including insurance)

Cheers folks.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
That guitar is sweet!
Do you still have it?
But so far i only have £50
But i'm hoping to have around £150 - £200 in a few months
A long time though
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
That guitar is sweet!
Do you still have it?
But so far i only have £50
But i'm hoping to have around £150 - £200 in a few months
A long time though

I'm looking for around £100 for it (Cost me £350 4 years ago) on account the few chips its suffered through general giggage.

I'm really looking for a quick sale so i can get to the states for new years but if i still have it in a few months and you're still intrested i'll let you know.

Cheers for the intrest.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
well right now i have £95.80
But hopefully in a few weeks i shud have £110
its hard tryin to get money when your only 13 and you get no money
the money i have is from gettin rid of my own stuff
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off