Page 1 of 11
Just wondering what all of you non-Americans think of the U.S. and what problems you have with our country. From what I gather a lot of countries hate us mostly for our Government and Military, but maybe it's some other things thrown in there as well. And I personally don't know why were so bent on saying ''America is the greatest country in the world.'' Idk, I certainly don't think that way. I'm proud to be American but I don't quite get why people say stuff like, ''Well at least we have freedom of speech'' and ''The land of the free.'' We seriously need to get over ourselves and start working on peace and our economy, or how about not invading a country for once? Obviously, we can all see problems, but I still don't think we should be hated so much around the world as it seems we are, though I can see why the middle-east hates us. I'm just curious to see how people view our country. All I know is our Government blows and hopefully Obama can help change that and hopefully we won't attack anymore countries and kill thousands of innocent people. **** BUSH-CHENEY.
this is just a flame fest waiting to be started...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by GoToSleep
Just wondering what all of you non-Americans think of the U.S. and what problems you have with our country. From what I gather a lot of countries hate us mostly for our Government and Military, but maybe it's some other things thrown in there as well. And I personally don't know why were so bent on saying ''America is the greatest country in the world.'' Idk, I certainly don't think that way. I'm proud to be American but I don't quite get why people say stuff like, ''Well at least we have freedom of speech'' and ''The land of the free.'' We seriously need to get over ourselves and start working on peace and our economy, or how about not invading a country for once? Obviously, we can all see problems, but I still don't think we should be hated so much around the world as it seems we are, though I can see why the middle-east hates us. I'm just curious to see how people view our country. All I know is our Government blows and hopefully Obama can help change that and hopefully we won't attack anymore countries and kill thousands of innocent people. **** BUSH-CHENEY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCDZMWVWuc
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
People=douchbags

/thread.

Well not all, I met some really nice people there, but also some real assholes.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Freddedonna
We hate you because you don't use paragraphs

We use them. We just don't indent.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
You lost all credibility you mightve had by the end there.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
im canadian but living in the us but i have no view on them its cool living here but id be just as happy as canada. people outside the us because normaly all they here about is rumors and they judge them on that. the thing i cant stand about the us is there self absorbed (for the most part) and dont know anything about other countries so they stereotype.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
I have no problem with America apart from a few too many friendly fire incidents by the armed services.
i live in america and ill tell you why i hate this country.

this country is the biggest joke on this planet. it was founded by the biggest group of hypocrites ever established on this planet. the original government of this country was founded by a group of self elected, land holding white slave owners who told that all men are created equal and that their class should be the only one allowed to vote.

i also hate this country for the government deception going around. a good example would be to search up "japanese americans 1942", that will give you some good information on what were basically american concentration camps. also, you can try searching up the civil war. if you get away from the government funded, public school systems are teaching you, and learn the truth, then you will know what i mean.

also, search up the truth on how this nation as a whole was founded, or should i say "stolen".
I like the US, been there a few times (New jersey, San Francisco, Florida) but they all think Im irish please learn the diffrence kthx
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Nah, there's so many people out there who think they're incredibly intelligent for drawing the conclusion that the USA is in Iraq for oil. The US hacks alot more critisicm than it rightfully deserves. I don't think that much of the Western world, particularly Europeans realise how much they depend on the US to drive their modern society.

Everyone should realise that recession is a natural process of economic growth and that it can't be avoided. If you hate the US for that, then you're truly ignorant.
Last edited by bassboy 999 at Nov 10, 2008,
I think most of the hatred directed towards America is based on this..
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4difPEQ8wA4
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by sizzlefizzle
i live in america and ill tell you why i hate this country.

this country is the biggest joke on this planet. it was founded by the biggest group of hypocrites ever established on this planet. the original government of this country was founded by a group of self elected, land holding white slave owners who told that all men are created equal and that their class should be the only one allowed to vote.

i also hate this country for the government deception going around. a good example would be to search up "japanese americans 1942", that will give you some good information on what were basically american concentration camps. also, you can try searching up the civil war. if you get away from the government funded, public school systems are teaching you, and learn the truth, then you will know what i mean.

also, search up the truth on how this nation as a whole was founded, or should i say "stolen".

You reaslie that the Japanese;
a) surprise attacked sunk the US pacific Navy fleet
b) invaded china, defying western "open door" policy
c) committed attrocities in China, such as the "Rape of Nianking" 200 000 civilians dead in a single day

In that context, would you expect a country at war, facing the brink of destruction if they should fail, not to take necessary precautions?
Because you a lot of you think it's fine not to vote.

By not voting, you have let morons in who have crippled international economies, heightened threat's against the western world. Half of the third world countries hate us western countries because America has bombed half their families. Countries like England and Britian have now had to enforce extreme measures of national security as an everyday thing, because America provoked terrorists.

Also, now that Russia has their pride back you will probably provoke them into another Cold War aswell.

Also, you produced Nicholas Cage. **** I hate Nicholas Cage.

EDIT:
Quote by bassboy 999
c) committed attrocities in China, such as the "Rape of Nianking" 200 000 civilians dead in a single day

In that context, would you expect a country at war, facing the brink of destruction if they should fail, not to take necessary precautions?

Japan was forced into the war. They were warring with China, something that the Allies should not have commented on, as that war was between the Chinese and Japanese, something under a compltely different jurisidiction to WWII. And you can't say that an act of war is an atrocity. Japan suprise attacked Pearl Harbour. So what?

You suprise attacked with Omaha Beach, an act of war is not an atrocity.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Last edited by zacharydak at Nov 10, 2008,
I dont hate Americans. The only thing that bothers me is their arrogance, and sence of self awesomeness lol.

Edit: Its not all of them, I have met some great Americans.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn WR120 Rocker Series
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Last edited by FarFromDead at Nov 10, 2008,
Quote by bassboy 999

you do realize that your response is way off from what i was talking about, right?
Quote by FarFromDead
I dont hate americans. The only thing that bothers me is their arrogance, and sence of self awesomeness lol.

Don't apply that to all of us, please.
well because of you guys, many cities containing over 1 million people in India and China are turning into miniature new yorks with their own skyscrapers but without all the fuel economy things like hybrid cars. It's a whole new America again times 2.

any of you should read the book Hot, Flat and Crowded...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by sizzlefizzle
you do realize that your response is way off from what i was talking about, right?

You were talking about Japanese Americans in 1942 in concentration camps. When do you think the second world war happened?
Quote by zacharydak
Because you a lot of you think it's fine not to vote.

By not voting, you have let morons in who have crippled international economies, heightened threat's against the western world.

correction, the electoral college has let these morons in. maybe you should do some research, then maybe you would realize that a presidential election hasnt been determined by popular vote since the 1800's.
Quote by skeptopotamus
Don't apply that to all of us, please.

Sorry mate, I appologize, i wrote a longer paragraph earlier, and that was included, but i shortened it up to that, and forgot to add in that its not all of you. Sorry again.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn WR120 Rocker Series
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Quote by bassboy 999
You were talking about Japanese Americans in 1942 in concentration camps. When do you think the second world war happened?

you were talking about japanese, i was talking about japanese americans. they picked these people by race, and put them into these camps. it was ok for the american government to do it, but when hitler did it, it was a big deal. the leaders of this country have a double standard similar to that of a woman....
Quote by bassboy 999

I know it was happening for 2 and a half years before Japan forced America to join in.
Quote by sizzlefizzle
you were talking about japanese, i was talking about japanese americans. they picked these people by race, and put them into these camps. it was ok for the american government to do it, but when hitler did it, it was a big deal. the leaders of this country have a double standard similar to that of a woman....

Mate, I'm explaining why that happened to the Japanese Americans. Can you see how the attitude towards them came out of what Japane itself was doing at the time? Besides that, Nazi concentration camps were a hundred times worse than any camp you'd find in America.
I dislike Americans because most of them seem to think the USA is the only country in the world. The rest think its thier job to police the world, "no Iran, you cant enrich your uranium or we will invade you"

I also HATED Bush, how he ever became president i dont know, he is beyond stupid, hopefully Obama will be slightly more intelligent and start patching up relations with the rest of the world.

I also hate "gangstas" and all the retard wannabes over here (NZ) "Yo G' fiddy cents so haaard! im gunna go cap me sum niggars!" this sort of contridicts itself, since last time i checked 50 cent is black.
Screw Ignorance... Indifference is bliss.
Quote by sizzlefizzle
correction, the electoral college has let these morons in. maybe you should do some research, then maybe you would realize that a presidential election hasnt been determined by popular vote since the 1800's.

the electoral college is based of the popular vote. if you are looking at 2000, there would have been a recount no matter what because of how close it was. You should do your own research and realize that It HAS been determined by the popular vote. You are so blind and ignorant it is astounding.
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Quote by bassboy 999

Are you attempting to justify the internment of Japanese in the US during WWII? Every one of your points, while not false, are merely examples of dire situations. Dire situations in no way justify evil actions, and Japanese Internment was possibly the most horrific event ever started by our government on our soil. There is NO justification. Any reason is wrong. Even the most dire of circumstances and most critical of situations are WRONG.
Quote by skeptopotamus
Are you attempting to justify the internment of Japanese in the US during WWII? Every one of your points, while not false, are merely examples of dire situations. Dire situations in no way justify evil actions, and Japanese Internment was possibly the most horrific event ever started by our government on our soil. There is NO justification. Any reason is wrong. Even the most dire of circumstances and most critical of situations are WRONG.

I am not at all trying to justify anything. I am simply observing cause and effect of history. Do not assume that you understand my personal views of the second world war. I offered none so far.
I like American music, books, movies etc. And that's as far as it goes. I'm kind of sick of hearing about American politics.

And I don't think anyone is warranted to say what the best country in the world is until they're ridiculously well travelled.
Quote by farquarl
I dislike Americans because most of them seem to think the USA is the only country in the world. The rest think its thier job to police the world, "no Iran, you cant enrich your uranium or we will invade you"

I also HATED Bush, how he ever became president i dont know, he is beyond stupid, hopefully Obama will be slightly more intelligent and start patching up relations with the rest of the world.

I also hate "gangstas" and all the retard wannabes over here (NZ) "Yo G' fiddy cents so haaard! im gunna go cap me sum niggars!" this sort of contridicts itself, since last time i checked 50 cent is black.

have you ever been to America? or even spoken to an American in person...not on the internet or over a video game? if so, then you would have seen that that is not entirely the case for either one of your accusations.

i can understand that you hated Bush but still not a reason to dislike an entire country. remember, one man does not represent the views of an entire nation. and the fact that you don't already think that Obama is more intelligent than Bush somehow tells me that you don't know much about America.

....you're an idiot, i'm sorry. i hate "gangstas" too, i also hate "wiggers" and Europe seems to have plenty of those...but i don't hate Europe.

stupid reasons to dislike a nation.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by GoToSleep

freedom of speech

we have it in Canada
Quote by Waterboy799
have you ever been to America? or even spoken to an American in person...not on the internet or over a video game? if so, then you would have seen that that is not entirely the case for either one of your accusations.

i can understand that you hated Bush but still not a reason to dislike an entire country. remember, one man does not represent the views of an entire nation
. and the fact that you don't already think that Obama is more intelligent than Bush somehow tells me that you don't know much about America.

....you're an idiot, i'm sorry. i hate "gangstas" too, i also hate "wiggers" and Europe seems to have plenty of those...but i don't hate Europe.

stupid reasons to dislike a nation.

That makes me smile. I thought that the President of the United States of America was supposed to carry the hopes and dreams of a quarter million people?

hahahaha, it's just a rhetorical statement, I'm not disputing your view.