K cool.

EDIT: I just noticed that the news report showed so much more respect than any american news cast or channel...

dang...
imagine his sex life!!!! ........*looks around*.......or not....?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Lulz cool
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
i think the average out of shape male is like .7-.8 horsepower, but 30,00 men = 300 hp?

must be 30,000 of the biggest pussy men ive ever heard of
I call shenanigans
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
"Strong guy: I must have sex with my wives 15 times a day
reporter: how are you possibly able to do that?
Strong guy: there is no god but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet"

made me lol
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
I laughed at this comment:

what is this ****** bullshit. this guy is on summin'. mmhmm. he think that god exist. no he doesnt. no he certainly does not. i used to be a believe praying amen ******s. den dis priest he tries to cum onto me. i says: no u didn' beeeeyatch. he fondled ma titties- then tried to rape me mmhm. but he got into my boy- he shoved his ****** **** in ma baby. i says no u didn'. i says no ther is no god. WHY DID THE PRIEST HAVE TO RAPE MA BABY BEEEYATCH????????? NO MORE AMEN- THERE IS NO GOD MMMMMHHHMMM
He has sex with his wives FIFTEEN time a day?!

... I don't think I've had sex 15 times yet!

FUREDIT: He claims he has never slept since the day he was born... technically... he should be dead.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲

'The incredible hulk'

I'm sorry, but this guy doesn't even qualify, I mean' c'mon, he's not even green!
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.