Anyone here lucky enough to attend this event?

It was in LA....i got to go!

I have to say i took more notes in that weekend then i did all year in school so far haha

it was awesome! Were any other UGers in my presence?
gay rally? are you ****ing kidding?

nahhhh man it changed my life.
I was there as Recording Magazine Staff and so im writing an article in next months issue about it.

Should be pretty cool.

This rally is amazing though, lets you see the TRUE secrets of how the music industry works....
oh...i know you. your that dumbass who screwed me outta the halloween contest...go bother someone else you no good piece of crap
this just got very interesting .......keep fighting
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
this is exactly why i hate UG. You people are so freakin stupid its unbelievable. The idea of a community of musicians learning and critting each others music is what this looks like it was meant for. Its idiots like you who mess it up. Thats why i like Taxi, a website like this only for 300 dollars a year....that filters out anyone who isn't here for music so they shouldn't be here at all.

Get a life
Quote by Shreddar003
this is exactly why i hate UG. You people are so freakin stupid its unbelievable. The idea of a community of musicians learning and critting each others music is what this looks like it was meant for. Its idiots like you who mess it up. Thats why i like Taxi, a website like this only for 300 dollars a year....that filters out anyone who isn't here for music so they shouldn't be here at all.

Get a life

dude, chill out, im just messing with you. i know its not a gay rally.
I'm Steve
ohhhhh irnmaiden4life just got burned
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
i got burned because me and another guy were trying to help you? when you posted the rules we stopped.
I'm Steve
um, yeah i did. btw, i should have never done that because there were several better songs than yours on there. if you cant handle me saying a joke or 2 on this thread i don't like you very much.
I'm Steve
Quote by Shreddar003
not right away you didn't

Both of you should shut the fuck up. Talk about this gay, musical, driving event or whatever. Don't spam up the pit with "blah de blah blah."
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
driving shit? your a ****ing dumbass too. Look at the Taxi Road Rally. UG would shit itself if it even knew how outmatched it is. **** UG...If you want to talk to real musicians i guess nobody should look here. Its pathetic.

Peace
Quote by Shreddar003
driving shit? your a ****ing dumbass too. Look at the Taxi Road Rally. UG would shit itself if it even knew how outmatched it is. **** UG...If you want to talk to real musicians i guess nobody should look here. Its pathetic.

Peace

Then leave. Its that simple.
Follow me on Twitter
"Each year, thousands of TAXI members from all over the world gather at the Road Rally to learn more about songwriting and the music business. Over the course of 4 days, TAXI members and their guests rub shoulders with World-Class Music Publishers, A&R people from Record Companies, and more - giving them direct access to top level decision makers in the music industry."

pretty gay huh?

All i was lookin for was a mature music talk when i posted here...guess thats way to much to ask for
Quote by Shreddar003
"Each year, thousands of TAXI members from all over the world gather at the Road Rally to learn more about songwriting and the music business. Over the course of 4 days, TAXI members and their guests rub shoulders with World-Class Music Publishers, A&R people from Record Companies, and more - giving them direct access to top level decision makers in the music industry."

pretty gay huh?

All i was lookin for was a mature music talk when i posted here...guess thats way to much to ask for

In the pit, yes. You think a bunch of 14 year old fappin' guys gives a rat's ass about your Music event halfway across the country/world?

I knew what it was, it was a joke. You HONESTLY need to lighten up.

I'm done with this. You need a massage.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Then leave. Its that simple.

seriously man. 75% of the pit is made up of teenagers who still live with their parents. think about it, all we talk about is fapping and rape. do you think we want to have intelligent discussions with you?
I'm Steve
im 16...this has nothing to do with age. i just think that if you don't have anything on topic to say...dont spam the damn forum. Understand?