Page 1 of 4
Sounds like all the other kind of shredding to me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Have you ever wondered how to play like those famouse guitarists? Like Aerosmith? How he always shreds his way through the song. This video is going to help you play shred guitar.
Since when is Aerosmith one person?!
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Watched about 30 seconds. Saw a baby. Closed it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

The new 'whammy without a whammy' sensation?

Shouldn't have pointed that out.

EDIT: lol @ around 2:30...

*random notes being played*
struuuuuuum .
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Nov 10, 2008,
Lmao...this is just so funny...
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
DIIDIIIIDEEEEIDEEEDIDEEDIDIDIIEEEEEEDIIIDEEEDIEIIiDIDIDIIIIDEEEEDIIIDEEEDIDEEDIDIDIIEEEEEDIIIDEEEDIIIIDIIIIDEEEDEIDIIEEDIIIIIIIIIDEEEIIiDIDIDIIIIDEEEEEDIIIDEEEDIDEEDIDIDIIIIIDIIiDIDIDIIIIDEEEEEDIIIIDEEEDEIDIIEEDIIIIIIIDEEEDEIDIIEEDIIIDEEEDIDEEIDIDIDIDIIIIDEI Now that's a hammer-on.
What. The. ****.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Goodness, I've never seen such a stoned Canadian pre-teen before.

EDIT: yikes, he also has a video of himself waving an acoustic guitar over his head whilst apparently naked.
Do not want.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Quote by ninja dude
Have you ever wondered how to play like those famouse guitarists? Like Aerosmith? How he always shreds his way through the song. This video is going to help you play shred guitar.
Since when is Aerosmith one person?!

I think Aerosmith is a pretty cool guy, eh shreds his way through the song and doesn't afraid of anything.
I predict "Whammy without Whammy bar"-esque fame.

Posting in EPIC THREAD.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by lzcougarz3
I think Aerosmith is a pretty cool guy, eh shreds his way through the song and doesn't afraid of anything.

Yea, I agree with this. But Ac Dc is a way more entertaining guy in my opinion.
Quote by kevC4
Yea, I agree with this. But Ac Dc is really more entertaining and is a way more entertaining guy I think.

Dude, have you even seen Iron Maiden? She's ****in hawt! And she playz da guitar!
Quote by landerson
1:50 haha

Sweet Jesus

hahahaha
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I give him props for playing (very badly) so young. He thinks hes good, so hes got a good self image- vital for getting better at lead guitar. In order to be the best, you must think your the best.

NEVER MIND THAT LITTLE PUNK WASN'T SERIOUS. DEATH TO THE WASTED CHILD.
Quote by irishstang_87
Dude, have you even seen Iron Maiden? She's ****in hawt! And she playz da guitar!

ok.. this is getting out of hand

but seriously, that pink floyd dude? he ownz the shiznats out of Ms. Iron Maiden
Quote by Killedelphia19

but seriously, that pink floyd dude? he ownz the shiznats out of Ms. Iron Maiden

I know, he totally does, it's so stupid that David Gilmour tries to take credit for his guitar solos...
That right there is the definition of epic failure.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Killedelphia19

dude have you ever heard of this guy led zeppelin? he plays this one song called stairway to heaven
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
Quote by irishstang_87
I know, he totally does, it's so stupid that David Gilmour tries to take credit for his guitar solos...

I bet that guy can't beat up Gun's n Roses.... He freaking rocks with his bluesy rocky tone.
Quote by kevC4
I bet that guy can't beat up Gun's n Roses.... He freaking rocks with his bluesy rocky tone.

No... But Tommy Hilfiger can.
This kid's just trying to find his musical voice. He just hasn't found it yet (I hope).

Hehe, just kidding, he sucks.

On another note, has anyone else noticed how many "instructional" videos by 9-15 year-old males there are? (Awesomepossum5 comes to mind)
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Last edited by Waffleexplosion at Nov 10, 2008,
Quote by TheGiantChicken
They should legalize murder of people who post retarded videos.

Then we would have nothing to laugh at.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I'm trying to find the fat kid that wears the pink shirt that gives instructional videos who sucks and his guitar is always out of tune and uses his pinky to play power chords if somebody knows who I'm talking about can you send me a link to one of his videos
UG's Prodigal Son
Page 1 of 4