Howdy,

I've been playing guitar off and on for a few years just enough to keep me busy, but I wanted to know what brand and size of strings would be best me to play in C standard tuning. I own a Washburn WI-14. It was a gift a few years back. I primarily play bass, but I wanted to start my own project with this tuning. I am appreciative for your time you took reading this, and I hope to hear from ya soon.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50

Gas List

Gibson Firebird
i say ernie balls,
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
i say ernie balls,

Would you prefer the heaviest gauge? Because I love ernie ball strings. I normally use just the slinkys, but I didnt know if It would be better for me to use the heavier gauges.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50

Gas List

Gibson Firebird
Quote by devit
i say ernie balls,

fail a brand cant help for tuning he needs a gauge
id say 11s or 12s 10s could work
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
what kind of stuff are you playing? i know that for metal a good amount of tension is preferred, so if you're tuning to C then probably 12s or maybe even 13s.. i have one guitar set up in D with GHS 11s and i have another set up in B with Dadarrio 13s
Originally posted by Geetarbumb
I think your screwed ! You should quit guitar and take up the skin flute!
Quote by lowtek
what kind of stuff are you playing? i know that for metal a good amount of tension is preferred, so if you're tuning to C then probably 12s or maybe even 13s.. i have one guitar set up in D with GHS 11s and i have another set up in B with Dadarrio 13s

Well I've been really been inspired by Queens of the Stone Age and since I just finished my bass stack, I wanted to have that flexibility of using my full stack for a deep tone with my guitar.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50

Gas List

Gibson Firebird