I'm playing on my uncle's 12 string acoustic (seagull), and amazingly, i play better on it than my washburn electric, and i just discovered that I WANT ONE! The wider fretboard actually helps me out with barre chords, and the sound is priceless (in a good way). His is about $600, and I'm looking to get one that i can plug into my churches PA system for when i lead worship... Does anybody have good recommendations for 12 string acoustic-electric guitars that I should look into? I'm willing to spend up to $700, but I don't want one for dirt cheap, and has terrible action and buzz and whatnot.

Any suggestions appreciated...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
but I don't want one for dirt cheap, and has terrible action and buzz and whatnot.

unless youre ready to spend alot of money
do that and get it setup for liek 30$
Quote by brokenpick
but I don't want one for dirt cheap, and has terrible action and buzz and whatnot.

unless youre ready to spend alot of money
do that and get it setup for liek 30$

i can do that myself, but i just don't want to get referred to a no-name acoustic that you can find in the children's toys aisle that is nearly impossible to have fixed...

so...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
A 12-sring is a little bit different beast...some high end makers can't make em right! And some that make so-so six-strings make the best 12s. The BEST 12-strings that I'm aware of, in terms of playability and sound, are Taylors and Guilds. You might actually find a used one of either of these brands that would fit your bill.

I also like the earlier suggestion of an Ovation. Their Celebrity line is pretty much junk IMO, but some of their medium/high priced axes are quite good, and will STAY that way, as they are not affected by climate to the degree that a solid-wood axe is.