What kind of pickups does Mr. Buckethead use?
cause he goes from that really clean part to distortion on Soothsayer without clicking amp channel buttons.
And a killswitch like his would cost how much and wherre do i get it?
Thanks to all who helps me.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
i have same killswitch as him, its likle 3$ at radioshack and easy as hell to install
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
he uses dimarzio's i believe.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Pickups are the least of your worry, you need a new amp before think about swapping pups. No matter what pups you have your spider is still gonna sound the same.

Gibson Les Paul Custom - custom made by Gibson, baritone neck, bigger than normal chambered body, all white hardware, killswitch, DiMarzio Tone Zone in the neck and DiMarzio Air Norton in the bridge position.

Jackson Y2KV - "KFC" same as the "coopwood", only with the KFC red stripes, Di Marzio X2N PUs, kill switch and an Original Floyd Rose

Straight from wiki
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Pickups are the least of your worry, you need a new amp before think about swapping pups. No matter what pups you have your spider is still gonna sound the same.

Gibson Les Paul Custom - custom made by Gibson, baritone neck, bigger than normal chambered body, all white hardware, killswitch, DiMarzio Tone Zone in the neck and DiMarzio Air Norton in the bridge position.

Jackson Y2KV - "KFC" same as the "coopwood", only with the KFC red stripes, Di Marzio X2N PUs, kill switch and an Original Floyd Rose

Straight from wiki

:0 thank you i needed that and the dude about the killswitch thanks
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within