Page 1 of 2
Okay I work in retail, K-Mart to be exact but just for reference in this thread K-Mart will be replaced with HELL.

Okay I started work in hell about middle AUGUST and everything was cool up until like a couple of weeks ago... I just so happen to be working Layaway (it bites like majorly), I used to spend maybe 20 min's in layaway total in the course of a 6 hr workday, but now I’m spending 3 hrs straight in there dealing with nothing but people complaining that I’m not moving fast enough and that they want their stuff NOW, crying babies, fat angry black people, and crap like that. And all the while I have to run sports all by myself, so I’m running back and forth for 9 hrs straight. Not including the countless stops helping an old man find where the nose clippers is.

Needless to say I’m going to be quitting here very soon and I’m going to need some revenge ideas...

And also if you have any gaytastic story’s about the wonder that is retail during the holidays, please make me feel like not killing myself for once…

XOXO
-Chris
My signature has doubled...
Bah Humbug !
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Just quit or stop complaining.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
What did you expect?

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
K-mart sucks. There's only shit in there and it's going out of business soon anyway (at least it should)
Quote by GNiCk89
The other day my girlfriend called me a pedophile.

I said, "Damn, that's a big-ass word for an 8 year-old."
You are wrong. You didn't begin working in a theater cleaning up popcorn a month before The Dark Knight was released.

That is a more accurate representation of hell, my amigo.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Maybe you should tell the old man he can't clip his nose?

Just a suggestion.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

You're a pussy.
=]
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
You're a pussy.
=]

This.

Pussy.

If you cant take the heat....get out of Hell.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I worked at the Bay last Christmas, and it was sweet. Til they fired me cause I was seasonal.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
OH, BOO-HOO, I HAVE TO DO MY JOB!

Fuck you. I'd KILL to have your job. See, my family can't AFFORD Christmas.
You're*
Quote by valennic
This.

Pussy.

If you cant take the heat....get out of Hell.

I aint got no where else to go!
on a diffrent note, anyone noticed how hard it is to get a job now that we are in a recession ? just sayin....
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Nah but its like the only job around that i can get... because of all this economy BS

They have like maybe an average of 20 people on the floor but me being the only one who know's layaway i'm pretty much on my own. I mean they expect me to do that sports and the other day made me do electronics along with that... i just think its a tad screwed up myself
Work at Meijer :P

Seriously, you can either quit or tough it out. I started my retail job in June and have had to put up with crap all the time, but I don't plan on quitting. I know things will be hell between Thanksgiving and New Years, but that's only around a month. Then things will get really REALLY slow for a few months, so enjoy the fact that time goes quicker when you're busy.
Quote by Survivalism
OH, BOO-HOO, I HAVE TO DO MY JOB!

Fuck you. I'd KILL to have your job. See, my family can't AFFORD Christmas.

i don't think need to kill to get TS's job u just need to be human and alive and bam u can be TS

sry TS i calls em as i sees em
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Sloane
K-mart sucks. There's only shit in there and it's going out of business soon anyway (at least it should)

Aw cool, I was sigged.

Anywho, be grateful you have a job. That's quite a feat where I live.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Survivalism
I can't afford this response!

I can't afford electricity!

OH SHI-
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by dudius
Work at Meijer :P

Seriously, you can either quit or tough it out. I started my retail job in June and have had to put up with crap all the time, but I don't plan on quitting. I know things will be hell between Thanksgiving and New Years, but that's only around a month. Then things will get really REALLY slow for a few months, so enjoy the fact that time goes quicker when you're busy.

POINT TAKEN GOOD SIR.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
This has to do with Christmas how?

Christmas Shopping Much?
Retail during the holidays is very hectic. You should've known that before you got the job.
I'm going into my third year at Target, and it isn't as bad as you complain. Just help the guests quickly, apologize and suck up to anyone who complains and your day will go by extremely quickly.
Quote by Boss61607
Can anyone lend me some money?
I can't afford a free account on here...

Man I know, the platinum UG account is so much money.

I mean

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Mecler
Retail during the holidays is very hectic. You should've known that before you got the job.
I'm going into my third year at Target, and it isn't as bad as you complain. Just help the guests quickly, apologize and suck up to anyone who complains and your day will go by extremely quickly.

Well i mean Target and Walmart used to have layaway i think but they got rid of it... So that means that we're the only one's that i know of that do it anymore. And where the ecomomy is so screwed people dont have as much money as they used to, so they're more likely to use layaway than they we're last year. So bassically they come there and for some reason treat everyone in their path like total crap.

But it is pretty fun being sarcastically nice to some people
Quote by vintage x metal
You're a pussy.
=]

This makes me glad I don't have a job.
dude, be happy you have a job. ive been hunting for like a year now, but nobody is hiring anymore. i had a few chances, but lost out because i was too young/someone older also handed in an apllication
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
dude, i worked at toys r us during christmas last year, dont even talk to me about harsh retail enviornment during the holiday!
Quote by John Spartan
Okay I work in retail, K-Mart to be exact but just for reference in this thread K-Mart will be replaced with HELL.

Okay I started work in hell about middle AUGUST and everything was cool up until like a couple of weeks ago... I just so happen to be working Layaway (it bites like majorly), I used to spend maybe 20 min's in layaway total in the course of a 6 hr workday, but now I’m spending 3 hrs straight in there dealing with nothing but people complaining that I’m not moving fast enough and that they want their stuff NOW, crying babies, fat angry black people, and crap like that. And all the while I have to run sports all by myself, so I’m running back and forth for 9 hrs straight. Not including the countless stops helping an old man find where the nose clippers is.

Needless to say I’m going to be quitting here very soon and I’m going to need some revenge ideas...

And also if you have any gaytastic story’s about the wonder that is retail during the holidays, please make me feel like not killing myself for once…

XOXO
-Chris

why did you take the time to replace k-mart with HELL, and then never ever reference it again in your paragraph? good sir, what kind of education are they giving you in HELL?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Yes, revenge on your employer... you do realise they will be giving you a reference should you want another job. It will look amazing when you pulled some stupid stunt to piss them off. Think before you act moron.
Could somebody please post that picture of that toddler with the constipated look on its face?

Please?!?!?!
Page 1 of 2