There has got to be a way to get around the Rapidshit download limit. I've tried a lot of things - changing my IP address (my school network doesn't seem to let me), proxies, etc...

Does anyone know how to get around it? As far as I can tell, the only thing can use to track you is your IP address and maybe some cookies.

Does anyone know of a program or something to help me avoid it?

inb4 buy premium account
And I mean that in the best possible way.
Nah, you just gotta wait brah. Or try and find the same file on megaupload or something.

And discussing file sharing =
ive been trying to figure out the same thing for a long time now, and i still have no clue. it does seem like it should be possible, but i have found nothing at all that lets you bypass the download limit.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
I don't really have much experience downloading from there but could they use your MAC address to track your usage?
mmmk.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Nah, you just gotta wait brah. Or try and find the same file on megaupload or something.

And discussing file sharing =

File sharing isn't wrong. Only sharing copyrighted material without permission.

As an owner of a rapidshare premium account, it doesn't get much better. They decreased all the traffic per normal account to less than 3GB and points only add 9mb so it wouldn't surprise me if they have put every effort into making sure that the download limit for non-premium is enforced.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
no idea. that limit thing is annoying as **** though. especially if you get a rar that's in multiple pieces. then it's just a bitch.