Hey guys, I've heard a lot about Caparison guitars but never really checked them out. Started looking at them today and they have some nice looking stuff. But they make all the pickups themselves, is it just to keep cost down or are they actually really nice pickups? I really like high gain pickups, will the pickups on this guitar suit my tastes? Or will they just leave something to be desired?
"Both Dellinger and Dellinger II have the push-push switch control that sprits the coil"

Me ruv you rong time?!

They really need to change that...

Anyway, anything about any Caparison is going to be of the highest quality. The guitars are made primarily for rock and metal(mostly metal), so the pickups should get you the sound you want.

If you don't like the pickups, you can always change them. I doubt you'll have a problem with them, though.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Last edited by SomeDude49 at Nov 11, 2008,
nah i think they have them made somewhere else for them probably by Gotoh. and yup the PH-R is the nicer pickup they have and it should do you fine
They're nice sounding pickups, depending on what you're playing.
And the misprints from Caparison are all over. You can't expect them to get our vocabulary right I guess.

Besides that, as already said, everything from Caparison should be of the highest quality. There has been talk about a few people rescently leaving Caparison though, although I'm sure that has more to do with stuff other then the guitars themselves.
Ok thanks for the responses guys. And yeah I will be playing mostly metal, some Jazz, but my audience when I play Jazz generally has no idea what good tone/bad tone is so I'm not too worried about it.

Now I just gotta find where I can buy one of these things and how much it'd cost... I'm hoping it's not too much more than having an ESP imported.

And yeah I saw that misprint too

One thing I'm wondering though is if I get something like say, the orbit, with a H/S setup and a push-pull to switch between them, will I have to get a switch installed if I change the pickups or is it pretty easy to rig up a push-pull volume put to switch pickups?
If the pickups are able to be split(anything but most actives), it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm not completely sure though.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric