Whats the best quality analog delay? i dont mind about price and would like it to have a long loop but not essential
T Rex? If you don't want boutique then the MXR carbon copy is pretty nice for 150 bucks.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
EH deluxe memory man? are you looking for real analog?
there are lots of digital pedals out there emulating analog delays...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Malekko 600 dark is a good option
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
I'm pretty sure both versions of the T-Rex are digital. But if it sounds good, that shouldn't matter.
yeah i like the tc electronics nova. problem with analog delay is it always reminds me of the edge from U2
moog but its expensive but sounds like sex, line 6 dl4 is sweet i have 2 of them, nevver tried the boss dd 20, dd6 and dd3 are shit for analoug delay, um you could also try the damage control delay pedal thats sweet
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
The Diamond is my choice, or a Fulltone TTE if you're really nuts. I haven't tried the Moog but that might be worth looking into if their other pedals are any indication.
Hmmmm im still undecided i would go for the Malekko if it had a tone changer for the repeats like the Trex

Why do you guys like the diamond? Its hard to tell the differences on youtube i would need to spend a lot of time with pedals and i couldnt get them in my country id have to get them off ebay.
Having a tone changer completely defeats the object of buying an analog delay pedal. If you are that undecided you should buy the Malekko 300 Dark or Bright, simple, useful analog delays.
if you want the end of all analog delays and price is not an issue why not go with the Fulltone Tube Tape Echo?
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by ClementWave
Having a tone changer completely defeats the object of buying an analog delay pedal. If you are that undecided you should buy the Malekko 300 Dark or Bright, simple, useful analog delays.

what are you talking about, the trex for example changes from bright to dark...malekko does one or other i would like both.
I like the Moog, Diamond Memory Lane, and Deluxe Memory Man. I personally am using a Keeley AD-9 at the moment though, which is simple but nice.

Also guys the T-Rex isn't Analog, it's digital.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.