ive been looking for part time work and i keep coming across

'pick and pack'

could someone explain please?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Production line.... grab 4 small bags and put in 1 large bag.... repeat for 7 hours sort of thing.
do i need to be 'tank' as in fairly strong cause i keep seeing the line 'some heavy lifting involved'
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
do i need to be 'tank' as in fairly strong cause i keep seeing the line 'some heavy lifting involved'

Not at all. It might be hard work but you won't have to be that strong. They usually say some heavy lifting involved to scare women away from the job (not joking).
Yeah when they say some heavy lifting it usually just means you have to lift stuff which may or may not be heavy. I had a job like that and probably the heaviest thing I lifted was a carton with 4 gallons of milk in it lol.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
in a word...

Boring.

But all it involves is, getting a list (usually digital) you PICK up the items on the list, the PACK them into boxes. PICK, PACK, PICK, PACK rep.

Repetitive and mind numbing, 'tis a good way to pick up some good money though, just not my cup of tea.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by beadhangingOne
It's when she puts a carrot in your ass while a goat masturbates in the distance.

Man you're weird.

Experience?