I'm thinking of adding an extension cab to my 2x12 combo(http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/rsseries/rs212.aspx) right now. I'm just not sure what would be the best thing to add to it at the moment. Another 2x12, 4x10, or a 1x15. What do you guys think the best thing would be to add to it. Aswell if you have any suggetions as to a cab that might pair with it nicely feel free to shout out.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Quote by ibanezshred503
i suggest a 1x15, they sound nice

Yep..that's what I'm gonna do with mine. I'd suggest the same.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Wait...you linked to an Eden RS212, but your sig says you have a Nemesis 212. Which is it?
Nope, no sig here.
Mutant Corn, I linked to a Nemesis. The RS is basically a newer model from the NC that I have. Just looks flasier really, same thing. Look on the top where the controls are. There is a big blue light containing the words Nemesis.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
I run a Nemesis 212 atop a tweeterless 115 and sweat by it. I'm not too thrilled with my 115, but the sound is fantastic, even with the 15 being a little shakey.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by CNC-Digity
same thing.

Ah, sorry...the different model name threw me off.

Anyway...is there anything you find it lacking in? I'd focus on that, and buy a cab to correct it.
Nope, no sig here.
my advice would be a 1x15 as well. it'll give you a nice bottom end that should rumble along with the 2x12.