Page 1 of 5
Seriously this seems to always be the case. You could a ugly piece of shit, but if you have that rocker look going on(died hair, painted nails, etc etc) you can bag these hot girls no matter what. It's really a ****ing joke when you think about it. A guy could look amazing and still be unable to get these girls. Just because he isn't dressed a certain way.

Wtf is up with this? Why do girls have to be since idiots?
...I honestly understand this. Me and my best friend who's a girl sits there (I'm not hideous I've been called attractive by some pretty hot girls, in sincerity not 'I guess your attractive') and we see a guy off in the distance with emo hair, make up on, dyed nails and the tighest ****ing jeans I didn't think this dude had balls.

Her first words are "Wow that dude is so hot"
I wanted to slap her.
because looks are all that matters

shallow bitch
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I'm seriously about to just give up on these types of girls

It's really just ridiculous at this point
It's true. Females are slowly turning into lesbians by wanting men who look like chicks.
Quote by ChrisL120
...I honestly understand this. Me and my best friend who's a girl sits there (I'm not hideous I've been called attractive by some pretty hot girls, in sincerity not 'I guess your attractive') and we see a guy off in the distance with emo hair, make up on, dyed nails and the tighest ****ing jeans I didn't think this dude had balls.

Her first words are "Wow that dude is so hot"
I wanted to slap her.

Did you?
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

In my previous experience with said girls (which isn't a lot ), I've found them to be as shallow as "dumb blondes".
1) Because their male ego doesn't require them to be total pricks to prove their masculinity.
2) Clearly, they're sensitive, so probably great listeners.
3) They're "complex" individuals.
4) Their pants are tight enough to see their packages which I guess could be good or bad.
5) They can borrow each others clothes.

EDIT: Guys I'm totally joking here.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 11, 2008,
Quote by Habit Zero
Why do Kenyans run so fast? It's just how things are.

No, they drink POWERTHIRST

I'm gettin with a cute emo chick, and I dont fit that at all.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Taxi_06
It's true. Females are slowly turning into lesbians by wanting men who look like chicks.

Women, I think, have always been all somewhat attracted to other women. You can't deny that a sexy woman is sexy. I guess on the other hand, I see what some might consider a sexy man and I think "Damn, that dude looks like he could kill a lot of people" or "Damn I wish I looked like him, cause he probably gets a LOT of pussy"

I cannot count the number of times bear-humping has come in handy.

POWERTHIRST!
Because they can relate to each other easily.
With that being said though, sometimes they can't.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by x_thurston_x
1) Because their male ego doesn't require them to be total pricks to prove their masculinity.
4) Their pants are tight enough to see their packages which I guess could be good or bad.

Hello punk rock/emo guy!
Quote by Pannenkoeken
Did you?

Hand came close, but I told her she needs to be less shallow.

Another thing, this same girl saw a guy who was shirtless had a six pack, good looking guy (by her standards I guess)

And she stares at him while we walk by him and while we're like half a mile away she's still staring at him. I slapped on her on the forehead and called her shallow.

...am I abusive?

Is it ok if she tries to hit me in the balls occaisonally?
Quote by o_hai_dere
Seriously this seems to always be the case. You could a ugly piece of shit, but if you have that rocker look going on(died hair, painted nails, etc etc) you can bag these hot girls no matter what. It's really a ****ing joke when you think about it. A guy could look amazing and still be unable to get these girls. Just because he isn't dressed a certain way.

Wtf is up with this? Why do girls have to be since idiots?

If only that were the case, I wouldve done it already.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by x_thurston_x

1) Everyone is cocky about ONE thing at least or has been before
2)No
3)Wtf does this even mean?
4)That's just retarded
5)You're gay

EDIT:Actually I just realized your post was a joke
man, I do not miss my awkward teenage years.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by o_hai_dere
2)No
4)That's just retarded
5)You're gay

I was about to say man, why is everyone pinning me as one of these guys?

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by o_hai_dere
2)No
4)That's just retarded
5)You're gay

truly, a complex individual here. i betcha write poetry in your free time.

on topic: they have things in common.
I have no opinion on this matter.
this is actually a pretty understandable thing. people naturally gravitate to others that are like them, this is why cliques appear so it is only natual that a punk girl will go for a punk guy, like a sorority girl is gonna go for a frat guy or at least someone who would be invited to the frat parties. it would be very unlikely to see the stereotypical sorority girl with the stereotypical punk
Quote by ChrisL120
Hand came close, but I told her she needs to be less shallow.

Another thing, this same girl saw a guy who was shirtless had a six pack, good looking guy (by her standards I guess)

And she stares at him while we walk by him and while we're like half a mile away she's still staring at him. I slapped on her on the forehead and called her shallow.

...am I abusive?

Is it ok if she tries to hit me in the balls occaisonally?

You're a ****ing psychopath.

Get help.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Honestly I hate the fact I'm growing up in this era. It kills me to be in the same generation as the "scene" and "emo" creation...

...wish i was alive when led zeppelin was first discovered.
Quote by ChrisL120
Honestly I hate the fact I'm growing up in this era. It kills me to be in the same generation as the "scene" and "emo" creation...

...wish i was alive when led zeppelin was first discovered.

wasnt there also disco then? thats like emo on estrogen.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
wasnt there also disco then? thats like emo on double doses of estrogen.

Fixed.Emo is man+estrogen-balls/penis
It's one of those damn trends :\

haha they always break up after a weak of whining to eachother about their difficult suburban white-bread lives.

On the other hand, I've always felt I get along better with guys who have a bit in common with me, liking similar music and clothing style, similar values etc, so hell, maybe it's a simple matter of gravitation towards a comfort zone.

I dunno though. My boyfriend's addicted to meat. . . I'm a hardcore veggie. Go figure. :s
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
Quote by Zugunruhe
wasnt there also disco then? thats like emo on estrogen.

very good point every generation has great music and every generation had shitty music and everyone hated that they were/are in the generation they were/are in

the grass is always greener kind of thing
Girls want to look attractive.
Those girls fashion themselves in that style.
So they must find it attractive.
And if they find it attractive on themselves, makes sense that they'd find it attractive in guys.
So they date guys with the same style.

You just got logic'd!
Quote by .6.bullets.
It's one of those damn trends :\

haha they always break up after a weak of whining to eachother about their difficult suburban white-bread lives.

On the other hand, I've always felt I get along better with guys who have a bit in common with me, liking similar music and clothing style, similar values etc, so hell, maybe it's a simple matter of gravitation towards a comfort zone.

I dunno though. My boyfriend's addicted to meat. . . I'm a hardcore veggie. Go figure. :s

Opposites do attract.

I listen to metal/rock she listens to techno/alt

But that's where your passion for one another comes in. We're similar because she's an artist and paints and I play guitar.

..I'm glad I don't have to settle for an emo girl who makes up shit about having cancer.

(True story, girl I knew came to school and said she had cancer and her mom died by hanging her self, next day she came to school and said 'Oh turns it out it was a lie..it was just mono and my mom was out shopping' something along those lines)
Quote by Habit Zero

I cannot count the number of times bear-humping has come in handy.

POWERTHIRST!

Hahahaha
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by blackflag49
Girls want to look attractive.
Those girls fashion themselves in that style.
So they must find it attractive.
And if they find it attractive on themselves, makes sense that they'd find it attractive in guys.
So they date guys with the same style.

You just got logic'd!

pffft, you're crazy!
You just think you can't get girls like that because you think looks matter.
Looks don't matter for shit. Girls aren't as shallow as you guys think. They don't look at your looks, they look at your behaviour. Behavioural patterns and social cue's draw attraction towards you.

I'm to lazy to explain but it's worked for me. Besides, I'm headin fo skoo!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Divided_Eye
just a hint... these arent the types of girls you want in the long run anyway. but if youre just looking to get laid by one, maybe just follow suit and dress like one of those guys.

I don't think I could pull that look off even if I wanted too

You just think you can't get girls like that because you think looks matter. Looks don't matter for shit. Girls aren't as shallow as you guys think. They don't look at your looks, they look at your behaviour. Behavioural patterns and social cue's draw attraction towards you. I'm to lazy to explain but it's worked for me. Besides, I'm headin fo skoo!

Looks don't matter? I dunno what fantasy world you live in
Quote by Habit Zero
Why do Kenyans run so fast? It's just how things are.
barack ran and won

awwwww yeaaaaaa
Page 1 of 5