I want to sell my computer. I bought all the parts separate and put it together myself. Here's the specs:

2.8Ghz Intel Pentium 4 Northwood CPU
2Gb PC3200 Samsung DDR RAM
80Gb Western Digital HDD for Apps (7200rpm, 8Mb cache)
160Gb Western Digital HDD for storage (7200rpm, 8Mb cache)
LG DVD W/RW +/- ODD (not sure what to call this... basically it does everything possible with DVDs)
ATi Radeon x1650 PRO 512Mb GPU

Set up includes keyboard, mouse, 17" ViewSonic LCD and a 5.1 Labtec surround sound system.
A U S S I E
i'll start the bidding at four american dollars and 22 feet of fruit by the foot.

let the games begin!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i'll start the bidding at four american dollars and 22 feet of fruit by the foot.

let the games begin!

i was going to offer $4 and 20 feet.

im afraid i cant better you sir.

the computer is yours.

ill give u 700...
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Zugunruhe

let the games begin!

I can beat that. 5 American dollars and 56 strips of bacon.

Your move, dick.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can beat that. 5 American dollars and 56 strips of bacon.

Your move, dick.

alright, six american dollars and the bottom drawer from my dresser that fell out and now i cant get it to fit back in right because the rollers or something are messed up but it doesnt really matter anyway because i dont really need five drawers because i just pile all my clothing in the corner anyway and the dresser was never very nice because i got it at IKEA and they never have nice things and i might have put it together wrong because they dont have any actual words on the directions just pictures and in the end i had way too many extra pieces left over and the dresser didnt look very stable and i wouldnt stand on top of it if my life depended on it unless there was something really nice on my top shelf which i cant reach because the dresser is in the way.

anyway....so there!
I'd say about $700
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by redflag69
interesting... can I place a bid on the fruit by the foot instead?

no way man, i use it for depraved sexual acts.

...delicious depraved sexual acts.
Realistically I'd say $200-300. I don't really know what prices in USA are like
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Processor is good, needs more memory, monitor isn't bad, you could get about a hundred or 150 for the monior...

I'd say 400 total.
i'll give you
two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Zugunruhe
alright, six american dollars and the bottom drawer from my dresser that fell out and now i cant get it to fit back in right because the rollers or something are messed up but it doesnt really matter anyway because i dont really need five drawers because i just pile all my clothing in the corner anyway and the dresser was never very nice because i got it at IKEA and they never have nice things and i might have put it together wrong because they dont have any actual words on the directions just pictures and in the end i had way too many extra pieces left over and the dresser didnt look very stable and i wouldnt stand on top of it if my life depended on it unless there was something really nice on my top shelf which i cant reach because the dresser is in the way.

anyway....so there!

I'll be honest, with a 2.6 GHz Singlecore, I wouldn't expect over five hundred quid at the absolute maximum. It would be cheaper to buy a cheaper computer and then upgrade the Ram/graphics Etc individually I suppose. I can, however offer you one chupachup.
A "Toto Coelo" vinyl for the single "I Eat Cannibals", signed by myself, some used tissues, the floppy disk for one of the Duke Nuke 'Em games, and a life sized cardboard cut-out of Jerry Seinfeld, with a caption saying "But I don't want to be a pirate!"

Beat that.
Member of the Laney Cult
Its over 9000!!!!!!11!!1
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
I work in computer sales.

In all honestly, don't expect more than $200 for it. MAYBE $250 tops.
1 MILLION DOLLARS!......no 300 then.........THIS IS SPARTA!.....wtf is up with me and movie quotes today.
Thanks guys I'm gonna slam this sucker up on a poster and pin it to the public notice boards around town asking $700 and see where it goes.
A U S S I E
Single core processors are still used in industry because dual and quad cores are useless with certain tasks.

Just so you know...
Plus, bear in mind Northwoods are considered one of the best Pentium 4 processors, possibly second only to the Prescott, and this is only what I've read in reviews so in actual fact I have no f*cking clue how good Northwoods really are.

Anyway, this thing comes with all peripherals and a 5.1 surround sound system. Only catch is I'm selling it blank, no OS.
A U S S I E
$850 aud.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
£300 and haggle you down to £250. Not a penny more.
My name is Marc! Silly username.