Will this: http://www.dv247.com/invt/49271/
work with behringer pedals? I'm pretty sure it will, but I just want to make sure with all of you lot who actually know what you're doing!

Thanks!
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Should be fine, considering it's just knockoff Boss stuff.
Not sure what you're doing with Behringer pedals, but surely you might want to just the effects on your amp, and save your money for a nicer guitar? Just a thought.
Quote by Roc8995
Should be fine, considering it's just knockoff Boss stuff.
Not sure what you're doing with Behringer pedals, but surely you might want to just the effects on your amp, and save your money for a nicer guitar? Just a thought.

Yeah, I'm going to want to save up for a better guitar soon, but at the moment I'm not in a very good financial situation. I was going to start working at the local music shop, but it turned that the only work that was available was volunteer work. I'm going to have a look around town sometime in the new year and try and get a job though.

And the reason I'm going for behringer is that they're cheap, I've heard good things about them and the only ones I'll be getting are overdrive and the ultra feedback distortion pedal, which I haven't seen anyone do, which looks great, and it's got pretty heavey distortion like the Boss metal zone, which is more than twice the price. Look it up on youtube, it's a really good idea, you start a note, then hold down the pedal and it starts the feedback, and as long as you keep holding down the pedal, you can play over it as well.

I might be getting other FX pedals in the future because you just seem to get more easy control over it than you get on my amp, and it seems to be a bit better at it then the amp too. But when I do I'll probably go for boss.

Thanks a lot!
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

The "Ultra feedbacker" is a copy of the old discontinued boss DF-2, which is more or less a DS-1 (nowhere near a metal zone) with the pseudo-feedback circuit. Almost all the behringer pedals are exact copies of Boss pedals.
The feedbacker sounds cool now, but I'm not sure how often you'd use that. I don't know your playing style so maybe you would, but when I used one the novelty wore off rather quickly.
Just trying to save you some money
Quote by Roc8995
The "Ultra feedbacker" is a copy of the old discontinued boss DF-2, which is more or less a DS-1 (nowhere near a metal zone) with the pseudo-feedback circuit. Almost all the behringer pedals are exact copies of Boss pedals.
The feedbacker sounds cool now, but I'm not sure how often you'd use that. I don't know your playing style so maybe you would, but when I used one the novelty wore off rather quickly.
Just trying to save you some money

Yeah, looking back at a couple of videos of the two, it doesn't sound that much like the metal zone. I'll have a look into the behringer metal ones, see what they're like. The novelty may wear off, but it's probably worth having, and looks like a lot of fun.