i am looking at getting a pedal that will allow me to adjust volume when playing and as well as things like volume swells. i have looked at a couple eg FV-5 but i have seen mixed review with all but the ernie ball one but that way to expensive. what is the best one for buget about £50 play blues/hard rock.
I have an Ernie Ball VP JR.

Pretty good even though it looks a bit flimsy on the inside. Then again, it's a smaller version of their previous pedal that's been out for 20 years or so...

I like it.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.