From http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

Nov 11th 1969, the FBI in Phoenix, Arizona arrested Jim Morrison for drunk and disorderly conduct aboard a plane. The Doors singer who was on his way to a Rolling Stones concert with actor Tom Baker had been drinking and annoying the stewardesses. The pair spent the night in jail and were released on $2,500 bail.

If only more rock stars acted this way...
Exactly!
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
wow..... a rock star getting drunk and doing something stupid????? *GASP*
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
more rock stars should act that way and give away their money.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
They all did that, they're all dead, punks replaced them, punks did that, they're mostly dead, rappers replaced them, rappers do that, most of them will die, *new musical movement* will replace them, they'll do that, then they'll die.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
They all did that, they're all dead, punks replaced them, punks did that, they're mostly dead, rappers replaced them, rappers do that, most of them will die, *new musical movement* will replace them, they'll do that, then they'll die.

true, but who cares, at least we'll have something better

and most of today's "rock"stars are stupid pussys... they should really get some rawness... who the hell allowed some nerds to play rock and metal anyway
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
If only they didn't. Now I've heard some entertaining rockstar stories but I don't want my idols to die prematurely. I've got much more respect for the musicians who use their money for good causes and live normal lives than for those who spend it all on drugs.

Edit:
Quote by DeathOn2Legs
and most of today's "rock"stars are stupid pussys... they should really get some rawness... who the hell allowed some nerds to play rock and metal anyway

Dude, isn't rock all about freedom? Then who are you to tell those 'nerds' to give up their instruments?
Thank Jesus there are no more rock stars.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I wish rockstars made good music and helped other aspiring musicians to take the initial first steps in making it in the industry.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by maniac111
All that matters is their music. Image is completely irrelevant.

Tell that to the industry!
Drinking and annoying people...that happens all the time though.
Sig space available, give me some praise