http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=170276424204

0 feedback but there is a reserve on it so id say this is 100% safe, depends what the reserve was but potentially there could have been a huge bargain here.

Shame people are noobs
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Perhaps, but I image people were weary of a 0 feedback guy selling an Ibanez of all things.
Geez that guitar is just stupid thin.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
The n00b here is you sir, who assumes that there was a deal to be had. Because there is a reserve, and more importantly payment through paypal, its somewhat unlikely you'd get scammed, although people have attempted to scam me that way still.....

I can assure you that there was DEFINITELY no deal to be had here. Statistically speaking, reserves are usually set at or above what a similar no reserve auction would end at anyway. I've done hundreds of ebay transactions to prove it. When I see a reserve, I usually wont even watch it, because its always anal mofos that think they can get back all their money and don't understand how market prices and depreciation work. Oh... and yeah that thing is too thin... like damn.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Possibly but you can't be sure, everyone has to start somewhere
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Definitely wasn't a scam though. Just noticed he accepts only cash on collection. By the way, the best time to get a good deal on that guitar if you want it is now, by contacting the seller. I usually just make an offer on stuff I see that didn't sell. It's worked out once or twice nicely.
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
haha funny how there DEFINITELY wasn't a deal to be had before Thanks for the words of advise but I'm not after the guitar, just pointing out its potential if it's listed again
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant
haha funny how there DEFINITELY wasn't a deal to be had before Thanks for the words of advise but I'm not after the guitar, just pointing out its potential if it's listed again

Well... there was no deal there in the auction itself, but people get discouraged sometimes when they see they wont be able to sell it and start to take lower offers.
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
I wish ebay would list actions that have reserves. I will never bid, or watch a item that is reserved. Way to much hassle, sort of like items with no shipping cost.

Come to think about, there's a lot I don't like with ebay and sellers and some of the stuff they do.
Main Gear
Hagstrom Select Swede- Fender C600 (modded of course) - Peavey PV8
Main Effects
- DSP2024P - MT-2 - Yamaha CO-10M - MXR Phase 90 - BBE Stinger - Ibanez BCL Bi-Mode Chorus
"Cash on collection only"
That blew off a lots of people...

and if anyone hadn't noticed it already. Reserve not met
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R