I just remembered now looking at one of those threads of crap kids trying to play guitar that last night I dreamt i was playing a guitar and bent a note and was informed that it was called a "whammy bar". Needless to say, I immediately corrected them telling them it was "just a whammy" because i didn't have or use a bar.
I only now realise what a moron I am, even in my dreams. I don't even play electric guitar.

Any other UG dreams to be shared?
your sphincter's next on the list.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Last edited by elliott FTW at Nov 11, 2008,
Thus is the power of The Pit... Revel in it.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I had this really small UG dream once.

I was looking at the forums. And the layout was all dark blue, with new icons, etc.
That was it.

When I woke up, I was like, "Did I just dream about The Pit?"

I've also had a very weird dream with some friends from college. The weird bit is, Vintage X Metal was in there too.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I just remembered now looking at one of those threads of crap kids trying to play guitar that last night I dreamt i was playing a guitar and bent a note and was informed that it was called a "whammy bar". Needless to say, I immediately corrected them telling them it was "just a whammy" because i didn't have or use a bar.
I only now realise what a moron I am, even in my dreams. I don't even play electric guitar.

Any other UG dreams to be shared?

Lol so you're a pit monkey.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
I've never had a UG dream. I've had loads of dreams about guitars and my favourite bands (I've met loads of them in my dreams ) but never one about UG. I'd be worried if I were you!
Quote by ctb
I had this really small UG dream once.

I was looking at the forums. And the layout was all dark blue, with new icons, etc.
That was it.

When I woke up, I was like, "Did I just dream about The Pit?"

I've also had a very weird dream with some friends from college. The weird bit is, Vintage X Metal was in there too.

Sometimes I'm on UG for two seconds in my dreams, but then it turns into weird shit, as my dreams usually do.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

Sometimes I'm on UG for two seconds in my dreams, but then it turns into weird shit, as my dreams usually do.

Like me being black?

And I must admit, I have dreamt of UG a few times.
I dreamed about meeting people from the pit several times

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I had a dream centered around UG once. I can't remember what it was about, though.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by stepco12345
Like me being black?

And I must admit, I have dreamt of UG a few times.

Yes, like you being and escaping through a toilet.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Had a dream I just logged on, it looked weird, I woke up.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by MustangSVT
Lol so you're a pit monkey.

Lol well mainly....

but i mean i only play bass and acoustic guitar, so I've never really used a whammy bar or tbh do much EXTREME! note bending. HARDCORE!
I'll sometimes dream that I'm on UG, but that normally ends up with me destroying my computer and proceeding to streak through my town...

<_<

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by vintage x metal

Yeah UG dreams don't last for even a minute. Like they're just not meant to be.
I had a dream where me and metaldud were playing pokemon. the dipshit traded his charizard for my squirtle LOL
I'm Steve
I had a dream once, don't remember quite what it was, only that ad one point there was a guy with a head like from "night before christmas" that said "wahappen, I am. DIEEE" and he threw me into a pit of lava.