A lot of amps have this stereo input jack, where you can plug in your stereo and play along with it. I have one too, but I don't know how to use it.. What kind of wires do I need? Tell me one please?
cord with 1/8" headphone plug to red/white audio jacks
i use one to plug my mp3 into a stereo
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
they also call them, RCA jack to 1/8" if you have trouble finding them.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011