I have two like 15w practice amps one came with a Epiphone package and the other came with my squier but i was wondering if i could link them. Here's my idea. it's really quite simply i hook the head phone jack to the input of the other speaker and i can play it through the second speaker. PROBLEM when i put the cable into the headphone jack it cuts out the sound is there anything i could do to change this? like could i cut a wire so i could still hear out of the speaker while the headphones are engaged?

thanks
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
no, like above a-b-y or just a better amp
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
No the headphone jack is soldered direct to a PC board so no easy mod to make the speaker work along with the headphones. If you have a any stereo pedals you could use that to connect both amps or buy an A/B/Y pedal.
ABY box? i can't afford a better amp you morons... just answer my question instead of telling me useless crap i already know....
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Quote by shampooboy37
ABY box? i can't afford a better amp you morons... just answer my question instead of telling me useless crap i already know....
behave yourself junior, or i'll have you warned/banned so fast it will make your head spin.

no one knows from your OP that you can't afford a new amp.
no one knows how much you already know.
don't call people who are trying help you morons.
they gave an honest effort, not spam.

let's try this again ...

Quote by shampooboy37
I have two like 15w practice amps one came with a Epiphone package and the other came with my squier but i was wondering if i could link them. Here's my idea. it's really quite simply i hook the head phone jack to the input of the other speaker and i can play it through the second speaker. PROBLEM when i put the cable into the headphone jack it cuts out the sound is there anything i could do to change this? like could i cut a wire so i could still hear out of the speaker while the headphones are engaged?

thanks
no, you can't.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i'm just sick of people like telling me ways to do something that i dont want to do instead of helping with what i want...

anyway moving on... what's an ABY box/pedal/cable whatever it is...
you plug your guitar into the input of the aby box (pedal), and each amp to its own output.

The box lets you select between 'a' (one of the amps), 'b' (the other amp), or 'y' (both amps together).