I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get tabs for Hit the road jack arr. by Ulli Boagerstein (sorry bout spelling), Jump arr. by Eric Roche, Smells like teen spirit arr by Eric Roche, or While my guitar gently weeps arr. by eric shoenburg (again sorry) I think some of these might have been in Guitar techniques mag, but I don't live in the uk and I don't think the magazine has an online archive. If anyone could help me out I would really appriciate it.
I scanned in and also did a powertab of the 'Smells like teen spirit' not too long ago. Can't actually find it at the minute - might be on the other computer - however, I have found the thread (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=935367) and it looks like the upload is still on file.

I don't remember the other songs appearing in the magazine but I've stopped my subscription now so they may have been in an issue I didn't get.
If you find these guitarists sites quite a few have downloadable tab books. I know Thomas Leeb writes quite a lot and there may have been an Eric Roche one before he passed away. Not sure, but definitely worth looking around.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
I scanned in and also did a powertab of the 'Smells like teen spirit' not too long ago. Can't actually find it at the minute - might be on the other computer - however, I have found the thread (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=935367) and it looks like the upload is still on file.

I don't remember the other songs appearing in the magazine but I've stopped my subscription now so they may have been in an issue I didn't get.
If you find these guitarists sites quite a few have downloadable tab books. I know Thomas Leeb writes quite a lot and there may have been an Eric Roche one before he passed away. Not sure, but definitely worth looking around.

oh cool thanks for your speedy reply you've helped me tons
No problem.
There was an issue a few years back that Eric did a version of 'Higher Ground' for. Absolutely fantastic arrangement (although quite tricky). I know it's lying around the house somewhere - unless someone cruelly threw it away - but it's been lost for about 3 years
If you can find it somewhere on the net it's a great one of his to learn.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles

hey I can't figure out how to open the upload....can you tell me how please?
Click on the link to megaupload, then just right of the 'megaupload' sign it says 'please enter ... here'. That that and click 'download'. It'll then load a new page and have a timer at the bottom of the free column. Let that run down to 0 and a download button will appear, click on that and then the save box will open and it should be a .zip folder. Save it to your desktop or somewhere you'll easily find it and then you should be able to just double click on it to open it.

RateYourMusic