Page 1 of 2
so have you?

EDIT: drop kicking is allowed as well
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Last edited by Fritz621 at Nov 11, 2008,
No.

I've heard a few that made me want to punch the people that wrote them, however.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Yeah probably not. But I have heard some bad songs in my day.
signatures are budget.
I would call that a positive effect; there are lots of songs good enough to make me feel that way.
Punching a baby is pretty extreme, but then, Sean Kingston songs are really bad.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Anal Cunt works, but it makes me laugh, instead of wanting to punch a baby.
signatures are budget.
I downloaded and occasionally listen to the Does It Offend You Yeah album. It makes me want to punch babies and kick kittens.
Quote by LastToKnow
Punching a baby is pretty extreme, but then, Sean Kingston songs are really bad.

Conundrum
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
that new pussycat dolls song that has the most rediculosly blatent lyrics that promote being a skank
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
not mad enough to punch a baby but the jonas brothers songs make me wana punch stuff
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Any modern song that uses voice modulation. Those make me want to go poop. THEN punch a baby.
Soulja Boi... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Holy S H I T! I can HEAR how ugly you are.

Also, would you like to take a shower in my Gleek?

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

I like my ramen noodles like I like my women: Devoid of any taste lying lifeless in a body of water.
i'd say the one that trips my baby punching trigger is Girls just wanna have fun..... it just pisses me off
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Quote by tancanada
Never Gonna Give You Up. durrr.

DAAMMMN one post before inb4 never gonna give you up ..
Hollaback girl has this unexplainable effect over me. I get enraged.
that new pussy cat dolls one i suppose could get me to punch a baby, but generally no
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Once when I was working in HMV we found a CD of trouser jazz... it was dysmal and made me angry, so angry I went front of store and shot a policeman.
Quote by loubot123
that new pussycat dolls song that has the most rediculosly blatent lyrics that promote being a skank

So... all their songs?
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Auals
So... all their songs?

yeah but more so the new one
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by loubot123
yeah but more so the new one

Is that the one titled "Skanks just wanna be skankier?" or "I'm 30 but I want to grow up and be more of a hooker" or "I wear this outfit so that when I pick my son up from highschool, all the other kids penii shrivel up and die"?
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
<insert Vai, Satch, Malmsteen, Lane, Petrucci, Di Meola, etc song here>

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 11, 2008,
Enter Shikari.

Like, all of their songs.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by maggot9779
Ever heard of noise metal?

Yup.....

Hm. The genre of noise makes me feel slightly better or indifferent to anything. Noisecore is awesome and makes me happy.

I do occasionally feel like punching some babies though, due to certain types of music.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Page 1 of 2