Hi!

I bought a magazine of ozzys old guitarist randy rhoads and noticed in a picture that his jackson doesn't have a floydrose.

What specific jackson is this?
鋼の錬金術師
The most similar model is the RR5.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
Its a Jackson Concorde!!

Its not an RR model at all!
The RR's were designed after he died, and are based on the concorde!

JESUS PEOPLE DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
You can still find them on the used market. The model is called the RR LTD. They don't make them anymore, so the price kind of shot up.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
That's his original design for the RR series he called the concord. They're fairly different from the production RR's. That has a larger body with much less fret access, two volume and tone controls, and the toggle switch is on top. Not to mention the strat style bridge isn't used on any other RR. Jackson's custom shop did a limited run of these not too long ago but at a few grand a piece it's not easily within reach for anyone. The closest thing to that in production is the RR5.
I believe he wanted to call it the Concorde but it was just a custom model at the time, after his death it was continued as the RR series.

Wiki:
It was at this time that Rhoads was beginning to receive recognition for his playing. Just before his death Jackson Guitars created a signature model, the Jackson Randy Rhoads or Randy Rhoads Pro (though it was recommended to be called the Jackson Concorde). Randy received two prototypes — one in black and one in white — but died before the guitar went into production. Rhoads also received the Best New Talent award from Guitar Player.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
this is thread is really old...but yeah the RR5 is pretty close to that except it has no tremolo. theres also a new RR24 thats pretty close to this except it has EMG's
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Right first off that as mentioned is the concorde, thats randys original design. He never used an FR on that. He used an FR on his karl sandoval V. His Jacksons were all hardtails, they also have a neck profile which isnt far from a fender strat
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs