well basicly... this thing is not musically related and i searched and i didnt come up with anything useful, so i'm making this thread to ask you guys, how the hell do i extract this

my friend gave me a DVD(actually i downloaded it, but i cant say this directly) and there was this inside the folder

EDIT: the pic doesnt seem to work, so here's a link
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12if2.jpg

welll i can extract rar and zip files... but here's lots of them.. what am i supposed to do? extract every single one of them? is there a program to convert this whole thing into a . avi or some format i can watch as a movie?

i'm a noob in there things, so thanks in advice pit =)

regards serjem
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Take your wang out and point and wave it at the screen saying totalus extractus.
You need to find the master file and all the smaller ones will unzip with it to create the full movie

Without seeing the filename of one full file I can't tell you which one

edit:
By the way the picture itself proves it isn't a DVD disk; because they aren't packed in UHARC compression files on DVDs
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
You need to find the master file and all the smaller ones will unzip with it to create the full movie

Without seeing the filename of one full file I can't tell you which one

edit:
By the way the picture itself proves it isn't a DVD disk; because they aren't packed in UHARC compression files on DVDs

Master file?
I just right click one here and choose "Extract here."
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Serjem
am i supposed to do? extract every single one of them?

Sounds like a good idea
You just need to extract one of the files... it automatically gets the data from the other archives.
Quote by valdean
Master file?
I just right click one here and choose "Extract here."

You have to start at number 0, or it won't have the instruction for ordering the files correctly and will give you only what was in the smaller archive.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
You have to start at number 0, or it won't have the instruction for ordering the files correctly and will give you only what was in the smaller archive.

Naw, you can select any of them. It'll look for the master file anyway.
Quote by saphrax
Naw, you can select any of them. It'll look for the master file anyway.

Everytime I've done that with UHARC it only gives me the incomplete piece of the file...maybe they updated the compression method or something? (haven't used it for years)
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
oh lol it worked D: i feel stupid now :P thanks guys
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )